2

Kartoffel's POV

I fired a salvo and watched as they all hit on target, which also told everyone of my presence. My main guns were still reloading but my secondaries were still ready for anything.

'I'm so happy that secondaries have auto-aim.'

I bring up my steel plating and take a few bullets from a passing plane that seemed to be on fire. My secondaries lite up and begin to shoot down as many planes as possible, however the amount of planes were overwhelming the amount of guns i had.

I moved the armor plating a bit so i could see, however i imediately​ see a plane diving down on me with a bomb underneath it. Just as it was in range it was shot out the sky by a blue plane, the plane then pulled up and left me.

Kartoffel : i'm...... Going to sleep after this is over....

I look back up at the planes to see someone riding on the top of one heading towards the giant fox.

Kartoffel : god is a merciless being for sending me into a world filled with nutjobs capable of doing the most dangerous things on a daily basis

I watched as she faced off against the two fox ladies, quickly beating the white haired girl and causing the both of them to retreat, not before they mentioned something about declaring war.

'system, why does god hate me?'​

[they don't hate you host, you are just unlucky.]​

I wanted to cry but held myself steady, watching as the girls began to help each other and bringing the injured back to safety. Me on the other hand, i am currently lying on my back looking at the clouds whilst debating if this was a good decision.

A shadow came over me and i could see strands of purple hair in my vision, looking at the person i recognize them as the girl on the pretty unicorn.

??? : h-hello, thank you for saving me! I-I'm HMS Unicorn! What's y-your name?

Kartoffel : i'm Kartoffel, and i'm really sleepy.....