11

Third person POV

Kartoffel was currently ribing on Vestal's back since she wasn't allowed to walk on her own for a while, she could have used a wheelchair but Vestal wanted​ to bring Kartoffel to the office. Apperantly a meeting between the members of Azur Lane were discussing about the current situation.

Along the way Vestal had made sure to go get some food for Kartoffel's grumbling stomach, unfortunately for Kartoffel, Vestal had ordered nutrition food instead of junk food.

Vestal had taken notice of what Kartoffel had been eating recently, most of them weren't healthy. In her mind it didn't matter that all the food would be broken down into energy, aka fuel.

Kartoffel had to eat on the go since according to Vestal, the Royal Navy's queen was....... A bit hard to handle. This already made the girl uncertain.

Vestal made sure to have Kartoffel finish everything before heading in, as cute as Kartoffel was she definitely didn't need to hear Elizabeth complain in the morning. Opening the doors into the room, the two could see people surrounding a table, arguing.

Enterprise : this a ridiculously terrible plan! A frontal attack against the Axis at this point could cripple us!

Elizabeth : now now, you should have some faith in your own forces Enterprise. As i was saying, if we can engage in an all-out fight near these locations, we should be in the advantage.

Enterprise : that is still asking for too much, we've already pushed our supplies a bit too much to save your maids, we cannot simply launch an attack right now. The supplies on this base is still small compared to before the Axis launched a surprise attack.

Elizabeth : and what of it? You still have more than enough supply to attack along side us! Honestly i don't understand why you won't agree with me? If you're so worried about supplies just send that little girl over there to deal with them.

Elizabeth pointed towards Kartoffel with a serious expression, like as if Kartoffel's opinion didn't matter, treating her as a simple chess piece. Enterprise's face muscles twitched a bit.

Enterprise had never told people about this, but she had been telling her sister, Yorktown about Kartoffel. Which seemed to interesting to her, and as Yorktowns sister she would do anything to see her smile again.

Losing the very thing that caused Yorktown's eyes to light up is a definite no.

Enterprise : she is just a child, i don't care if she has combat experience or not. She should continue to study until she is fully prepared for combat.

Elizabeth : that doesn't seem quite eficient, wouldn't it be better to simply have her on every combat situation to learn faster?

Vestal's face muscle tighten, along with her hands. Kartoffel on the other hand seemed shocked at Elizabeth's willingness to simply throw her into the fire.

Elizabeth finally notice's the presence of Vestal and Kartoffel, turning her head and letting out a smug smile she exclaims-

Elizabeth : finally you've arrive. I am HMS Queen Elizabeth! Current leader for the Royal Navy, you may bow before me.

Vestal : if think we won't.

Elizabeth's smile twitched a bit with annoyance, but let it go for a bit as she then demanded of Kartoffel to fight for her.

Elizabeth : no matter, now then as the only Queen present in this base i delcare that Kartoffel is to be put on to the frontlines im-

Enterprise : denied.