9

Kartoffel's POV

I had been flying for 3 hours already and i've eaten lunch as well, my legs were now feeling much better than last time. I look at the map and adjust the direction i was heading and then started to mess around with the swivel chair.

I was spinning as fast as i could, letting out a "weeee~" as well, you're not having true fun until you start to let out a few "weeee~"s.

I should be approaching home pretty soon, i should send out a signal before i'm mistaken as a siren. Pressing the button i wait for a reply from home.

The radio crackled to life and i heard the shocked voice from Prince of Wales.

Prince of Wales : Kartoffel?! How are you alive!?

Kartoffel : well i can come back to life apparently, although​ i was sent into the middle of no-where. Luckily a nice lady called Tesla helped me!

Prince of Wales : Tesla? Who is this your speaking of and where are they right now?

Kartoffel : miss Tesla had patched up my legs and gave me a map to come back here, but she didn't want me to reveal her location so i have no idea where she is besides knowing that she's not too far from the Sakura Empire.

I didn't hear any reply for 3 minutes before the radio crackled back to life.

Prince of Wales : okay that's fine, but where are you right now Kartoffel? We see you on the radar but we have no visuals on you?

Kartoffel : sorry sorry, descending now.

She was about to question what i meant by "descent" but her answer came as soon as i heard her say "what-". Breaching the clouds i begin to slow down and land on the ocean surface, i would go into the docks but i need a tugboat to accurately enter without smashing into something.

Kartoffel : look look! I can fly!

Everything was silent for a bit before i heard Prince of Wales shouting for everyone to lower their guns.

'ah, should if probably made the radio signal public.....'

[host, the signal was already public, however a flying ship isn't exactly on everyones mind.]

'...... Good point.'

I look out the cockpit, bridge- ah whatever, and head out through a hatch placed on the top, which i guess was there in case the plane were ever to be shot down. Opening the hatch i went outside, i waved my hands at the approaching ships, some i recognize as Cleveland class ships.

I jumped a bit but flinched, scolding myself for doing something like that while injured and then just sitting down to gently rub my aching legs.

I look up to see the ships anchored next to my ship, soon someone jumped off their ship and landed on my right wing. They made their way closer and i could imediately​ tell it was Cleveland.

Kartoffel : eh? Oh, hi Cleveland!

Cleveland : hi to you as well, but just in case you'll have to answer a few question to prove you're the Kartoffel we know.

I nodded my head, giving her confirmation that i'm ready.

Cleveland : what did Columbia give you to eat in the hospital?

Kartoffel : hamburger.

Cleveland : correct, what did you order in the cafeteria before sitting down with Arizona?

Kartoffel : curly fries!

Cleveland : correct again, now the final one, what did Columbia call you when you were being repaired?