7

Third person POV

Shifting the point of view to the Sakura Empire's port we could see Akagi and Kaga alogn with a few others returning home, although Kaga still had a bit of damage to her ship, damage inflicted by Enterprise.

On the top of the docks were 2 shipgirls happy to see their superiors, specifically​ cruisers to be precise. They both made their way to congratulate the sister ships.

??? : welcome home Akagi, It's great to see you both return safe and sound.

Akagi : haha, i suppose this is a thing to celebrate, our first victory against Azur Lane.

Kaga : indeed sister, i will go and get myself repaired for our next engagement.

Akagi : i will come along as well to get a check up on myself, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Ayanami also made her way towards the 2 shipgirls.

Akagi : ah, Ayanami, did you sustain any damage?

Ayanami : no, i am unscaved.

An excited squeal was heard coming from the stairs leading into the port, a few shipgirls were making their way to Ayanami with clear excitement.

??? : welcome back Ayanami!

??? : i, Yukikaze have taken the time to welcome you home! Can you believe​ how lucky you are?

??? : tell us what happened! Tell us how many did you sink!?

Ayanami held up her hands to try and gain some personal space.

Ayanami : w-well it's not like-

??? : wait! This isn't something to speak about in the open, we should discuss this with tea!

One of the destroyers eyes light up and she jumps on to Ayanami with an excited squeal, holding on to her like a sloth on a tree.

Z23 : *sigh* they're so childish....

Prinz Eugen : *chuckle* i admit to to finding them rather charming.

The last few shipgirls left were Shokaku and Zuikaku, who made their way to their fellow carriers, Hiryuu and Souryuu.

Souryuu : greetings Shokaku, everything went well i assume?

Shokaku : you would be correct, although....... Our elders were so mean~ isn't that right Zuikaku?

Zuikaku seemed to be distracted by something, even clenching her fist in mute anger.

Hiryuu : are you well Zuikaku?

Zuikaku : oh- yes, i'm fine......

Back in Azur Lane things seemed to have cooled down, some of the girls were enjoying their time on the beach, one of them happened to be Kartoffel. The girl was building her sand castle, the purpose of the sand castle was to destroy it after it was completed, like any other child would do.

Once it was done she made some distance and started to throw rocks at the sand castle while imitating canon noises.

Kartoffel : ka-boom!

Javeline and Unicorn were enjoying a picnic on the beach while watching the others mess around.

Laffey was sleeping on a towel with an umbrella to shade her from the sun.

Back in the main building though was Enterprise and Belfast calmly walking down the hallway.

Enterprise : a spike in Siren activities, the attack from the Crimson Axis and the technology they're using, this isn't a coincident.