5

Kartoffel's POV

I was enjoying my pizza along with the other girls, honestly i wouldn't mind having this every now and then. But for now i should really take care of myself since i need to heal up for now.

This is nice, eating a pizza with a few strangers, now "sisters" apperantly, and a few cans of sodas.

Once we all finished eating the others paid for the food since i didn't have any cash just yet.

Kartoffel : what do i need to do to get some lunch money?

Columbia : mostly commissions like escorting, scouting, patrolling the basics honestly. However we do get payed for fighting in skirmishes with sirens, although i'm pretty sure we'll also get paid to fight against the Crimson Axis.

Cleveland : don't forget that you could also work in cafes or any other workplace for a bit of cash as well! Although​ i'm sure that Wales and the others would like you to be on the frontlines since you have some pretty good batteries.

Kartoffel : oh, thanks?

Cleveland : come to think of it, we should help you get used to your main guns!

I nodded my head and let her pick me up since i was too short to run as fast as her. We all made it to the docks in 4 minutes, my new ship had fresh grey paint on it, although having having only 2 main turrets was a bit strange.

Cleveland sets me down and hops into the water, along with her sisters as well. I made my way down gently and activated my rigging, my main turrets were behind me, loaming over my shoulder. While my secondaries were near my hips, the bigger turrets were higher on my hips while the AA guns seemed to be on a platform connected to my secondaries.

example :

(this is the closest example of what i'm trying to describe, the 2 turrets near her hips are instead the 4 turrets located at the back of the battleship, okay? Of course it's not ironblood in design, but if you like the look of it, then stick with it

(this is the closest example of what i'm trying to describe, the 2 turrets near her hips are instead the 4 turrets located at the back of the battleship, okay? Of course it's not ironblood in design, but if you like the look of it, then stick with it.)​

Cleveland : nice! Now as a form of training, we'll be throwing these frisbees, and you have to hit them!

Kartoffel : with my anti-air guns?

Cleveland : *grin* nope! Your main guns!

Kartoffel : but that's impossible!

Cleveland : nothings wrong in trying!

I could only sigh and bod at Cleveland, might as well give it a try i guess.

.

.

.

Cleveland : you hit 10 out of 50 frisbees, as a first try this isn't too bad, especially​ since your a battleship! Now then, a maneuverability test! We'll be launching fake torpedoes and you'll have to dodge them!