4

Third person POV

Prince of Wales : Vestal give me a sitrep on Kartoffel's new........ship.

Vestal : the manjuu's have searched every inch of the ship to only find no siren technology, however we have found a strange form of Anti-air weaponry.

Prince of Wales : explain please.

Vestal brings up photos of the turrets.

Vestal : the weapon has 6 barrels, all of them being 20mm in caliber

Vestal : the weapon has 6 barrels, all of them being 20mm in caliber. The top of it seems to have it's own targeting system built on it.

Prince of Wales : interesting, have you tested the weapon itself?

Vestal : we haven't gotten the chance, the weapon needs to be powered before we can test it, sadly the engine is deactivated right now and we won't be able to activate it until Kartoffel wakes up.

Prince of Wales sighs to herself before asking Vestal to continue.

Vestal : Kartoffel's weapons have a variety of different weapons from different origins. The main batteries are Iris Libre, the range finders are Ironblood and the scondary batteries are Iris Libre.

Vestal then brings out photos of the french bofors.

Vestal : these guns are Eagle Union 40mm bofors, however the tech inside the turret seems to be Iris Libre in origin

Prince of Wales : *sigh* this is simply becoming stranger by the minute, the design of her super structure is strange, the weapons are a mixture of everything and the design of her hull is....... Unique to say the least. It's like as if a child built a ship barely knowing what goes where.

Prince of Wales thought to herself for a few minutes before turning to Vestal.

Prince of Wales : we'll, need someone to keep on eye on Kartoffel in case she does anything suspicious.

Vestal : i think someone's alread on that, Cleveland's decided to take care of her as a means of redemption.

Prince of Wales : i see, then in that case there isn't anything to worried about for now.