13

Third person POV

Stiring in her sleep, Kartoffel wakes up as she lets out a yawn, only to freeze once she had opened her eyes. First things she noticed was that, 1. She wasn't in a her dorm, 2. It was colored in grey and red, 3. It was decorated with IronBlood flags. The cogs in Kartoffel's head turned as realization set in.

Kartoffel : oh fudge.

Kartoffel imediately​ sprung into action! Tossing her legs to the side off the bed, she jumps off the bed, only to get the blanket stuck to her foot and slamming her face into the black carpet.

The girl stayed limp on the floor for a few seconds​ before slowly pushing herself up.

The girl let out a little sniffle as she rubbed her face to soothe the pain, getting up slowly and crawling back into the bed, Kartoffel decided that maybe escaping can happen later. Just as she rolled up into the blanket, the door open up.

Before she could even pull down the blanket, the sheets were torn off her to reveal a grown woman with two red, metalic horns. The woman had an oddily warm smile as she held Kartoffel up before hugging her close to her chest.

Kartoffel let out a muffled squeak as Friedrich continued to snuggle the child into her bossom. Kartoffel tried to struggle free, but this woman's strength was nothing to scoff at, Friedrich looked down at the child with surprise.

Friedrich : hm?

Lifting up the child, Friedrich checked for any injuries, only seeing the small red bump on Kartoffel's forehead. She brought the girl's forehead to her lips and gave a it a little peck.

Friedrich : hello there my child~ i shall be taking care of you during your stay here~

Kartoffel : w-what?

Friedrich : well, i'm not surprised you wouldn't know my child! No need to worry, mother will tell you everything whilst i'm here!

Without​ waiting for a reply, Friedrich​ carried Kartoffel with one arm as she used the other to open the door leading into the hallway. Sure enough Friedrich explained why she was kidnapped, however she never spoke of how she was kidnapped.

Friedrich : as you know, you have an incredible amount of ships available to you at any given time, however we wish to exam and learn from your ship instead of sending you to fight.

Kartoffel : but what if i don't want to do it?

Friedrich : we won't be doing anything heinous such as torture, that's something only monsters would do to such a cute child!

Friedrich pinched Kartoffel's left cheek as she said that.

Friedrich : however, since you won't be summoning your ship, there will be consequences, such as an abolishment to access of desserts-

Kartoffel : i'll summon it.

The older female turned her heads towards the child in surprise before letting out a laugh.

Friedrich : i see, then i suppose that since you've been a good girl, i'll bake you some home made chocolate cake as a reward.

Kartoffel's head was practically becoming a blur from how fast she was nodding her head up and down. Friedrich couldn't help but let out another laugh at the girl she was carrying on her arm.

Friedrich continued to tell Kartoffel about what she was allowed to down, and what privilege​s she could get for not causing trouble, getting desserts was one of them.

However down the hallway a shipgirl was slowly following after them, her focus seemed to be on the curious girl on Friedrich's arm.

Of course, the only person that could sense the stalker was Friedrich, but she didn't want to make little Kartoffel spooked during their time together.