8

Third person POV

Observer : hm? It seems like a shipgirl is near our lab. Tester could you go and get a visual on her?

Tester : very well, should i eliminate her?

Observer petted one of her tentacles while staring at the monitor, a radar that was scanning the area with a bright green dot on it.

Observer : no, she seems to be a natural summon, she did appear on top of us afterall.

Tester : got it, i'll send you the live feed once i've spotted her.

Tester made her way out as Observer continued to monitor Kartoffel's location, which Observer was trying to figure out why the shipgirl hadn't moved yet.

Observer : another piece of data for our development, perfect.

A smile appeared on her face as she petted her tentacles.

.

.

.

Tester was floating towards Kartoffel's location, she was making her descisions on what to do for everything situation, or most situations for every shipgirl encounter so far.

Just before she entered Kartoffel's predicted survaillence range she acted the stealth systems and continued to travel towards Kartoffel unseen. Flying over a few iceberg she could finally visually see the shipgirl.

Tester : hmm, she isn't a shipgirl in our database.....

Turning on the live feed she began to send the visuals to Observer, which soon turned her radio on.

Observer : *radio* hm, she isn't in our database, i'll search the other databases to see if i can get any information on her, wait a few seconds.

Tester waited a few seconds for a reply, making sure to keep on eye on the girl, however she was surprised to see her eating a...... Cheesecake?

Observer : *radio* we have no data on her, she's an anomaly so approach her, try to get friendly.

Tester : "get friendly", that's a difficult task with our current stance consibering that we're currently fighting humanity.

Observer : *radio* she's a naturally summoned, you shouldn't have a problem speaking with her, although her legs do seem to be injured.

Tester : *sigh* fine, approaching target.

The siren made her way towards Kartoffel after turning off her stealth to appear friendly.

Tester : hey there! Are you okay?

Kartoffel : o-oh, hi, i didn't see you there.....

Tester : hm? How did you get injuries on your legs?

The shipgirl shuffled a bit, she wasn't going to just tell them she got hit by a torpedo afterall. That would either be embarassing, or depressing.

The only reason Kartoffel wasn't currently shaking in her boots to be next to an elite siren was due to her lack of information. Cleveland had tought her formations, maneuvers and tactics, but completely glazed over the most crucial information, assuming that Kartoffel had already been told about them.

Tester was already expecting her to not know who she is, afterall she was a "natural summon".

Tester : hm? Why are you so nervous? It's not like you tried to walk and grazed your leg, right?

Kartoffel turned her head away and remained silent.

Tester : *snicker* well, i guess that was your first try at walking​, anyway my name is...... Tesla, what's your name?