6

Kartoffel's POV

I wake up because​ someone shook me awake, looking at the person in question and see Cleveland smirking at me.

Cleveland : well Kartoffel, how about we give Enterprise a visit, she should be meeting Vestal soon!

Kartoffel : aw man, but i was having such a nice dream as well.....

Cleveland : sorry, but we should take care of Enterprise together since she's so reckless, and slightly annoying.

I give Cleveland a deapanned face but got up anyway, i follow Cleveland down to the docks to see Enterprise, Belfast and Vestal, although Vestal was scolding Enterprise for her reckless behavior.

I could still see visible damage on Enterprise's rigging, i don't have any experience in mechanics, but even an idiot could tell that Enterprise is not battle worthy.

Kartoffel : Enterprise you're risking yourself if you go like this!

Belfast : i must agree with miss Kartoffel, if you are to go like this you won't succeed in anything.

In Vestal's hands was Enterprise's broken bow.

Vestal : how could you do something so reckless, what's the matter with you!?

Enterprise : you're asking me as if i had a choice. The reason for our existance is to fight.

And just like that Enterprise made her way off her ship, leaving a fuming Vestal behind.

Vestal : hnng, HOW CAN YOU BE SO ANNOYING!?

I walk up to Vestal and pat her back, i would pat her shoulder but i'm a bit short.

Kartoffel : don't worry Vestal, i'm sure she'll get better.

Vestal : *sigh* i hope so Kartoffel, i really do. Because​ if she keeps this up no one will be able to repair her.

I hear Belfast approach us so i turn my head towards her to see her smiling at us.

Belfast : do not fret, her majesty has ordered me to take care of Enterprise and hopefully help her with the...... Reckless attitude.

Vestal : oh thank god, then i'll put my trust in you Belfast.

Belfast : i'll make sure that your trust is not wasted then.

Kartoffel : i've only known Enterprise for a 2 days, but i can tell it'll be hard, so good luck Belfast.

Belfast simply nods at me and makes her way towards Enterprise. I feel Vestal grab my hand so i shift my attention go her.

Vestal : i suppose i should show you how you should be training, so follow me.

Kartoffel : just a heads up, if i can change my ship every now and again, then i think you should have several​ different courses just in case.

Vestal : hehe, don't worry i've already thought about that situation, although every ship is special in their own right so a few tweaks might be needed.

.

.

.

Vestal : hmm, if i remember correctly your super structure is the most well armored section of you, so theoretically you won't have to worry about fires.

Kartoffel : what's the catch?

Vestal : if anything punches through and explodes inside, you're going to have to fight blind.