14

Third person POV

On the docks stood Kartoffel and Friedrich, the two were there so that Kartoffel could summon her ship, whilst the battleship simply wanted a closer look at her child's ship. Kartoffel, with the help of the system, summons her gigantic aircraft on top of the water, causing waves to appear from the sudden weight of the ship.

Friedrich had anticipated this, so the moment the ship had crashed on to the surface, she wrapped around Kartoffel in her arms as she jumped on to a nearby building. The two shipgirls watched as the water slammed against the pier.

Kartoffel : th-thanks miss Friedrich...

Friedrich : no need to worry my child, i had seen this coming after all.

Putting the girl down, Friedrich took a close look at the gigantic size of Kartoffel's ship, it practically over shadowed Bismarck's ship. However the small caliber guns on top of the craft made Friedrich curious.

Friedrich : my child, i'm assuming that you have bigger cannons beneath the ship?

Kartoffel : yep! I can only use them at specific heights though, since the cannons don't have a lot of depression.

Friedrich nodded her head, mumbling an "i see" under her breath as she glanced back at the ship. It's jet black color scheme caused it to have a shine as the sun reflected off it's surface.

Manjuus and other shipgirls soon gathered around the docks, pointing at the massive plane in the middle of the water. Bismarck, who was making her way down the docks after finishing her paperwork, stopping near Friedrich and Kartoffel's side.

Bismarck : hm, it truly is as big as the Sakura ships had described.

Bismarck placed a hand to her chin as she thought to herself, letting out a sigh, she turned towards the pair and gave them both a look.

Bismarck : Kartoffel, we'll now begin to analyze your ship, so please do not activate your rigging under any circumstances.

Kartoffel raised a hand to her hand, giving a sloppy salute.

Kartoffel : yes ma'am!

The battleship had a small smile as she nodded her head. Bismarck then made her way towards an already organized group of manjuus, all wearing yellow hard hats with little manjuu logos. Whilst Bismarck was giving out orders, Kartoffel began to explain she had to dodge shells coming from battleships to escape the Sakura ships, causing Friedrich go let out a soft laugh as Kartoffel made gestures to enforce her exclamations.

Kartoffel : the shells were fying past me, i could hear it even while i was in the bridge! The loud "Swoosh!" as it nearly hit my ship! But when one of them did hit, it shook the ship so sudden that i fell out of my chair-

Friedrich : oh, did you perhaps see who had hit you?

Kartoffel : no, not really. They were so far below that i couldn't really see much.

Friedrich : ah~, how unfortunate, i was hoping to have a conversation with them once a meeting were to happen.

Kartoffel : no need to do that miss Friedrich, i'm sure that they were just ordered to do it! And even if i knew who did it, as long as they say sorry and get me cheesecake, i'll completely forget what they did!

Friedrich, having heard that could only think.

"she's too cute and niave for this world."

The H-class had covered her face with one of her hands, barely containing her flushed face.

.

.

.

Back with Bismarck, she was currently walking along the hallways inside the ship, making sure to duck her head whenever a pipe happened to be too low. A few manjuus were following close behind her as they got closer to the "bridge" of the ship.