Weaponized(pt.1)

ALYSSA POV
"Hey Alyssa!," I heard Scott call from his room, immediately waking me up.
I went to stand up, when something pulled me back down. Well, more like someone.

"Lay back down," Liam groggily muttered, holding my hand, his head resting on the edge of my bed.

"Have you been here all night?," I questioned.

"Yeah, and this whole day. It's like 9:30p.m. right now. I just wanted to watch over you and make sure you would be fine," he murmured, his eyes still closed.

My heart fluttered at his words.
Aw, I thought. He slept sitting on the floor just for me. Wait, Alyssa shut up! Stop acting like every other girl, squealing over a boy. Even if you were destined to be with that boy for eternity...

"Al, what-," I heard Stiles say coming down the hallway, but cut off when he got to my doorway. "What are you doing here?!"

Liam slowly looked up, but shot up after he saw it was Stiles.

"I was just making sure she was ok and safe," Liam said in a rush.

"By sleeping in her room?," Stiles asked, giving him a pointed look. "Not to mention she and her brother, who will probably kill you for this, are alphas?"

"I was worried about her," Liam replied, looking down. "Besides I just slept on the floor."

"Stiles, we didn't do anything," I said, rolling my eyes. "I passed out at the animal clinic, and have been asleep since."

"I know, but he is still a boy, in your room," Stiles told me. "Let alone the one you like, is your boyfriend, and soul mate, or whatever Deaton called you two."

"I like saying mate better," I smiled, then winked. "It sounds less cheesy." We all laughed at that, until we heard Scott's footsteps heading our way. "Liam, you need to leave, now! Go out the window!"

"Ok, ok!," He replied, then kissed quickly on the lips. "I'll see you later."

"K, later," I said, beaming. "But go now!" He ducked out the window.

I sighed in relief as I watched him bolt away from my house, then went out of my sight shortly after.

"What is taking you guys so long?," I heard Scott ask from my doorway.

I looked over, a tired expression taking over my face. "I just woke up, what do you think?"

"Really?! Well anyways, just come in my room, you have to listen to this," Scott told me in a rush, before turning and walking back into his room, Stiles and I right behind.
We all sat down on the floor, surrounding a boom box with a cassette player that had the stacks of money still out by its side.
Scott popped in a cassette tape, and looked at me with a grim expression, making me give him a puzzled look in return. I opened my mouth to ask him a question when he cut me off. "Don't ask any questions until after I play the tape. Stiles and I found it while we were counting the money in Garret's duffle bag. We haven't played it yet, we were waiting for you to listen to it with us."

I just nodded, and stared intensely at the tape player, waiting for him to press play on it.

Stiles took the lead since Scott wasn't doing anything, slowly inching his hand toward the tape player. His index finger finally reached the button, and he pressed it down softly, and a deep, monotone voice started speaking.
"AFTER ENTERING THE IP ADDRESS YOU WILL BE CONNECTED TO A DARK-NET PORTAL WITH AN UNTRACEABLE BANK. ONCE LOGGED IN, ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER TO RECEIVE WIRE TRANSFERS. THE IP ADDRESS WILL DEACTIVATE WITH EACH TRANSFER. YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED A NEW IP ADDRESS IF YOU CHOOSE TO CONTINUE DOWN THE LIST. REMEMBER, VISUAL CONFIRMATION IS ALWAYS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENT."
Stiles reached over once more, but this time hitting stop, a little click signifying he had successfully done so.