Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.3)

ALYSSA POV
I woke up with my arms still tightly wound around Liam's waist, head resting on his chest as I was awkwardly curled in on his left side. I yawned lightly, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"You yawn like a kitten," Liam laughed and I glared at him before glancing at the tv screen, noticing the split screen black ops match going on.

"He's not kidding, you really do," Mason butted in, and I looked over at him as he glanced at me with a wide grin to which I rolled my eyes at.

"Grr, whatever. How long was I out for?," I asked, yawning again, letting go of Liam, making him pout adorably.

"About an hour and a half, kitten," Liam replied, keeping his eyes on the tv screen, a smirk appearing on his face. "And I'm not adorable. If anything I'm sexy."

"Eh," I joked.
"Really, now I'm kitten?," I questioned out loud with a giggle.

"Whatever pleases you, kitten," Liam thought.
"Why yes, yes you are."

I pouted. "So what's the score now? And what game mode are you doing?"

"Liam's team is winning by 15," Mason grumbled. "And we are doing Kill Confirmed."

"I told you not to loose too bad. And dude, that's like my favorite game mode! We're doing a three-way game again after Liam beats you, then I'm gonna destroy the both of you." I bounced up and down excitedly, laughing a little bit. They both stared at me like I was crazy, but I just smiled bigger in response and kept bouncing.

"Lyss, calm down," Liam laughed.

"No, I am too ready to cream both of you!"

"No you wo- Damn it!," Mason shouted, groaning. "Liam won."

"Yes, now I get to play!" I bounced even more as Liam got up and grabbed a third controller. He handed it to me, but gripped onto it tighter as I tried to grab it from him and I pouted again. "Can I have it please?"

"Sure, if I can get a kiss in return," he smiled with a bright glint in his eye.

"Hmm," I pretended to think, and began stroking my invisible beard. I grinned then quickly shot up to sit on my knees and slammed my lips onto his, our mouths moving together passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, curling my fingers into his chocolate brown locks, tugging lightly on his hair, causing him to give off a low, throaty moan. He set the controller behind me on the bed before resting his hands on my hips and gently pushing me onto my back to which I happily obliged. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him, moaning in the back of my throat as his tongue collided with mine, and instantly battling for dominance. A loud coughing had us breaking apart, breathing heavily as we looked at the source of the sound.

"That was hot, it really was, but can we please not have sex in front of Mason?," Mason joked, trying to hide his amusement as he raised one of his eyebrows, but a small smile broke through. My face went beet red and I tried hiding my face in Liam's chest.

"He started it," I mumbled in embarrassment, pushing Liam off of me and grabbing my controller while keeping my head down so my hair would cover my face.

I felt fingers lightly grip my chin as the person forced me to look upwards.
"Lyss," Liam murmured. "He's just goofing around."

"I know, but it's kinda embarrassing that we were ready to freaking jump each others bones in front of our friend! Twice today!," I thought over to him as I gazed into his ocean blue eyes.

"Well we didn't though, so hey! And he did barge in the first time," Liam shot back, grinning, as he tried to keep from laughing.

I laughed mentally, also trying to keep the laughs from actually breaking free. I bit my lip, smiling at my amazing boyfriend and after a second, the moment was cut short.