The Dark Moon(pt.1)

ALYSSA POV
Ah, Mexico. The warm weather, the unique culture.. where am I going with this? Oh right.... I am in the wonderful country of Mexico, at a party, at a hunter's house. Yes, you heard right, hunter. Not for deer or duck, but for werewolves. Like me and my brother.

I should probably introduce myself, I am Alyssa McCall, sister of Scott McCall. I have dirty blonde hair, with blue/green/grey eyes, and about 5ft. 4in tall. I am a True Alpha, along with my brother. We both lead the McCall Pack consisting of Stiles Stilinski, who is our best friend/ brother from another mother(btw he's human), Lydia Martin(banshee), Kira Yukimura(a thunder kitsune, also can be called a fox), Malia Hale(werecoyote) who was adopted by the Tate's and doesn't know(she thinks she is a Tate), and Derek Hale(also a werewolf). We have been through thick and thin together. We also go to high school together, at Beacon Hills High(except Derek, he is out of school),but they are juniors and I am a freshman. Speaking of thick and thin, I should probably get back to the party in Mexico, where I agreed to come to in order to get back our friend Derek, who has randomly disappeared with no trace of where he went, but a bullet. A bullet that had the symbol of the Calaveras', the family of hunters I told you about earlier.

Back to the present... Right now I am dancing with Malia and Kira, waiting for a signal, while Scott is off somewhere else in the party.
---------------------------------------------
STILES POV
Right now Lydia and I get to enjoy the wonderful experience of negotiating with the Calavera's leader, Araya... Note the sarcasm.

"Severo hates this music. Me, I've always loved the music of the youth. This kind especially, it has a kind of savage energy," the woman, Araya, spoke while cutting some kind of cloth with a knife.

"We're here for Derek Hale," said Lydia in a very professional tone of voice.

"Is that so," Araya replied.

"We know you have him.We've heard you can be bought," says Lydia.

I spread the money on the table. "It's 50,000 for Derek."

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?," Araya questioned me. Then one of the hunter girls in the room cocked her shotgun.

"Not smart to come alone," Araya said.

"What makes you think we came alone?,"I asked her in a very serious way.

"You brought a wolf into my home?," Araya hissed.

"We brought two alphas."
---------------------------------------------
ALYSSA POV
"Something's happening," Kira said.

"I know," Malia replied with a duh tone.

"What do we do?," Kira asked.

"Blend in, duh," I said.

She looked really lost so Malia told her, "Dance with us dumbass."

"Oh," she replied.

Then Kira started to do some weird pop-n-lock thing, and I tried really hard not to laugh, along with Malia.

Then suddenly, Malia grabbed onto Kira and I. She pulled us together and we began dancing like pros, if I do say so myself. Lots of people began surrounding us, dancing along side us.
---------------------------------------------
STILES POV
"My friends, I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is?," Araya finally spoke.

"The part of the lunar phase where the moon is least visible in the sky," Lydia replied.

"But do you know it's meaning?"

"Some people say it's, um, a time of reflection or grief,"Lydia said quieter.

"Grief and loss, mija. I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale," Araya said rather rudely.