Muted(pt.2)

ALYSSA POV
After a few minutes of waiting in the nurses office, we decided to just take him to the hospital. Stiles left to go pull up the jeep, leaving just Scott, Liam, and I in the nurses office.

"I'm gonna go talk to Kira," Scott informed me.

"Okay," I replied quietly, my head down. He turned and walked out the door to talk to Kira, who was sitting patiently on the steps near the nurses office.

I looked up at Liam when Scott left.
"I really am sorry," I whispered to Liam.

He looked up at me. Right now he was sitting in a chair and I was leaning against the wall, close to the door.

"You didn't do anything," he said to me.

"Yes I did, this is all my fault. If I hadn't bet on Scott and Stiles you wouldn't be hurt," I told him. "This is all my fault." My eyes started watering again.

"And I don't usually cry a lot, just so you know," I informed him. "This isn't me."

"It's fine, you just wanted your friend and boyfriend to beat me at something. I understand," he said to me.

"Boyfriend?," I questioned, really confused. No boy will go out with me, let alone likes me.

"Yea, Scott. Isn't that his jersey?," He told me. I busted out laughing. He looked at me confused.

"He's my brother, and yes this is his jersey," I explained after a few minutes, when I was done laughing. "Besides, even if he wasn't my brother, I still wouldn't go out with him. Same with Stiles, he is practically a brother to me."

"Oh," Liam said, his cheeks a bright red. Aww, somebody's blushing.

I giggled, then asked,"Didn't you hear coach call me Little McCall in the locker room before practice? Or notice the fact we look kinda similar?"

"No, I was thinking about how great it would be to beat your brother and become team captain," he informed me. "C'mere," he said patting the chair next to him. I walked over and sat down.

He draped his arm around the back of my chair, and we sat in silence, so I decided to eavesdrop on Scott and Kira's conversation.

"And I'm sorry about before. Before, before, when I did that thing in the hallway," I heard Scott say. He was talking about the chaste kiss, I'm guessing.

What is wrong with that boy? Apologizing for kissing her, even if it was a chaste kiss. They both like each other, we all know it, except them apparently. Neither of them will make a move.

"It's fine, totally OK," I heard Kira reply. I can picture her giving him a fake smile. I leaned my head on Liam's shoulder, giving a small gasp as tingles raced through my body at the contact. It wasn't bad tingles, it felt nice, it made me feel safe for the first time in a long time.

"I didn't mean to make things awkward, or weird," Scott told her. He's just making it worse by saying that. "Really, I'm sorry."

I heard him walking this way, and when he opened the door I glared at him, my head still on Liam's shoulder.

"Go back out there," I demanded Scott. He turned and walked back out of the door. I then stood and helped Liam up, making him put his arm around my shoulders, while mine was around his, so he could lean on me for support. I once again got to enjoy the pleasant tingles run through my body.

He leaned down on me- he had to since he was a few inches taller than me.

"You know what, I'm not sorry," I heard Scott tell Kira, then he kissed her. I let them make-out for a minute before walking over to the doorway, still supporting Liam, poking my head out, and clearing my throat. They broke apart immediately.