Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.1)

ALYSSA POV
I woke up feeling the greatest I have ever felt in, well, forever. I mean yeah, I've been really happy, and felt pretty good, but it was nothing compared to the way I was feeling now. I mean I was still slightly depressed, but waking up with my legs entangled with Liam's, resting on his chest, and seeing his amazing face above mine, well, it's just the best feeling ever. I watched his peaceful sleeping face for a few more minutes before I took my hands off his chest and slipped them under his shirt, trying not to moan at the feeling of my hands on his bare 6-pack. I started tracing random patterns on his stomach, enjoying the tingles that came with it, but froze when I heard a small chuckle.

"Having fun?," he questioned, his voice husky, and I looked up to see him with a tired smile on his sexy face, his hair unruly, but giving him the sexy bed-head look. I nodded with a grin, and flattened my hands out on his abs.

"It feels so good," I moaned slightly, and felt his arms tighten around my waist as his eyes flicker slightly between their vibrant gold and crystal ocean blue.

Well looks like someone is thinking some inappropriate thoughts.
Then again so am I.

Liam unwind-ed his arms from around my waist and gripped onto my hips, flipping me over onto my back, straddling my waist. He leaned down, pressing his chest against me, then trailed his lips lightly across my jawline, my breathing hitching at the movement. His head pulled back for a split second before his lips connected with mine, those amazing sparks spreading throughout my body like a wildfire. Our mouths moved in sync, quickly and passionately, all of our feeling being poured into the kiss. We broke apart after a minute, and I immediately reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He reconnected our lips eagerly the moment I threw his shirt to the side. I rubbed my hands from his chest and brought them down to his v-line. I felt him lick my bottom lip, seeking my permission to enter my mouth, and I happily let him. He gladly took the opportunity, plunging his tongue into my mouth, and I moaned at the taste. As our tongues battled for dominance, he slipped his hands slightly under the t-shirt I was wearing, just resting them on my stomach.

Now, I know what you're probably thinking.
"They are 15, they are way too young for this!"
Well, you see when you have a mate who's tied to you for all eternity, I don't think it matters. And not to mention, have you seen how amazing this guy is?
Besides, this is as far as we are gonna go for now.

Plus, I bet that those of you who thought that, you were rooting for Scott and Allison for doing this and then some, when they were in the grade above us.

Anywho.
We continued making out for a few more minutes, me eventually giving him dominance over the kiss, before we broke apart. As we did so, Liam began trailing light kisses down my jaw while I was breathing heavily.

"I think-," I trailed off breathily, distracted by his lips on my skin.
"I think we should stop."

"We probably should," he responded, his husky voice turning me on even more, making me want to keep going, but I knew we shouldn't yet. He rolled off me, laying next to me. I rolled over to the edge of my bed, grabbing my iPhone 5s off the night stand, then rolled back and curled up into his side as he wrapped his left arm around me. I hit the home button, lighting up the screen and groaned at what I saw:

-67 missed calls from mom
-43 missed calls from Scott
-43 missed calls from Stiles
-46 missed calls from Lydia
-29 missed calls from Kira
-17 missed calls from Malia
-10 missed calls from my fagot father
-83 unread messages from mom
-66 unread messages from Scott
-64 unread messages from Stiles
-67 unread messages from Lydia
-15 unread messages from Kira
-7 unread messages from Malia
-2 unread messages from my father