The Benefactor(pt.1)

DEREK POV
I was up on the roof of the hospital with Stiles's dad, after he had Deputy Parrish take everyone else off/away from the roof.

I looked around at the bloody teenage boy, not only smelling his blood, but another's.

"So, I'm guessing you've been there long enough to know we need to make this quick," Sheriff Stilinski told me. "Scott said him and Alyssa heard this kid call himself a wendigo."

"Cannibalistic shape-shifters," I told him. "But I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must of been well hidden. How many people did Scott say we're up here?" I still smelt another persons scent along with Scott's, Alyssa's, the wendigo's, and the murderer.

"Just him, Alyssa, Sean, and the axe murderer, who apparently had no mouth," Sheriff informed me. "You don't know anything about that, would you?"

"There was someone else," I told him, the fact I could smell the fear and blood of this other person was nagging at me.
"Someone young, and male."

"You smell his fear?," Stiles's dad asked.

"And his blood," I said, looking at him
------------------------------------------------------
ALYSSA POV
After about half an hour later, I heard Scott walk in and go straight upstairs, not even seeing if I was OK, even though I was still crying. I heard him unroll some duct tape, then he started talking on the phone to someone. A few minutes later, I heard someone else opened the door. I looked up from my spot on the floor to see Stiles walk in.

"Hey Al...Oh my gosh, are you OK?," he asked, voice full of concern, as he helped me up.

"Glad someone cares," I grumbled. "And no I'm not," I added.

"What do you mean, 'glad someone cares'? What happened?," Stiles questioned.

"I was crying for at least an hour, not gonna go into why yet, and when Scott came in a little bit ago, he ignored me and rushed upstairs," I explained, as Stiles hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, grateful for the comforting gesture.

"Um, you don't know why he rushed, do you?," he asked.

"What?," I responded.

"It had something to do with Liam," Stiles stated, pulling away from me, grabbing my hand, and leading me up the stairs. I thought I smelt someone else when Scott came in.

"What? Is he ok?," I asked in a rush.

"I don't know, Scott just said something happened with him, you were there, and he said to come over," he informed me. Oh, great. So now he is telling people that we bit Liam.

Hopefully it was just Stiles, I don't want the rest of the pack knowing yet.

"You didn't tell your dad about Liam, did you?," Scott asked Stiles as soon as we got in his room, ignoring me.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking. I only cried my eyes out for about an hour because the only friend I have outside the group, besides Liam's best friend Mason, probably hates me now," I said to Scott, glaring at him. He looked at me apologetically.

"No. Besides, you barely told me about Liam," Stiles replied to him. "What'd you do with him anyway?"

"He's, ummm lying down," Scott replied. He then led the 3 of us to his bathroom. Stiles pulled back the shower curtain, after Scott pointed to the bathtub, to reveal Liam, tied up with duct tape, and had duct tape over his mouth. Liam looked terrified, and was breathing heavily. He started whining towards me and Stiles, basically begging us to help him.

"SCOTT," I screamed, and he flinched.
I went to untape Liam, but Scott grabbed me and pulled me back. I instantly started snarling and pulling against him, while Stiles closed the curtain. Scott and Stiles walked over, and sat down on Scott's bed, Scott still holding me back.