Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.2)

Btw, thoughts are in italics...
------------------------------------------------------
ALYSSA POV
"Guys, please let me in!," Scott shouted, pounding on Liam's front door.

"Go away and leave Alyssa alone!," Liam shouted back, and I buried my head deeper in his chest, whimpering like the weakling I am. "Mason, we'll have to hang out later. I'm sorry dude."

I peeked under Liam's arm, vision blurred slightly from the tears running down my face, and saw Mason nod. He gave me a sympathetic smile, and turned towards the door.

"I'll see you guys later then," Mason mumbled, then opened the door, causing Scott to almost hit him in the face as he went to pound on the door again. Mason slammed the door behind him, and Liam let go of me to walk over and lock the door. A few seconds later, the doorknob rattled.

"Please" my brother's voice cracked, and I heard his hand bang against the door again, before sliding down it slowly. "I just-I just wanna t-talk."

I felt my tears fall faster at my brother sounding so broken. I felt my legs begin to wobble, and Liam's eyes widened as he rushed over to me. His arms wrapped around me just as my legs gave out. Sobs made their way through my body as Liam sat down on the floor, pulling me into his lap, my legs on both sides of him and I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

I heard a snap that was shortly followed by the door creaking open.
"Alyssa?," Scott called, and I whimpered, digging my face into Liam's neck.

"What the hell?," Liam growled.

"Don't worry, we'll fix the doorknob," I heard Stiles reply. "I already had a spare one made with the same keyhole and with me just in case we had to break it, and obviously we did."

"So you thought breaking in would help?," Liam ground out, hugging me closer as more sobs racked my body. "Get out! You're just hurting her even more by being here!"

"Not until she listens," Scott replied and my sobs got louder as I shook my head best I could considering I had my face buried in my boyfriends neck. I gripped onto Liam like he was my lifeline when I heard them take a few steps closer to us, my sobs becoming slightly hysterical. Dang, this is almost as bad as it was when we almost lost Liam. But with less anger.

I felt Liam place one of his hands gently under my butt, then stood up slowly, causing me to tightly wrap my legs around his wait. "Fix the doorknob and get the hell out of my house!"

I heard Scott sigh, then silence for a few seconds before I heard footsteps walk towards the door. I heard something jiggling for a minute or two, then the door creaked, the footsteps went outside, and the door slammed shortly afterwards. Liam sighed before turning and walking back to his room. I heard him kick his door closed before he walked to his bed, leaning over to set me down, but I refused to let go, afraid he would disappear.

"Lyss, you can let go, I'm not gonna leave you," Liam whispered softly in attempts to reassure me, and my cries began to soften. "I just wanna set you down so we can lay down and watch a movie again. I wanna cuddle with my amazing and beautiful mate."

I slowly let go of him as he set me on the bed, then buried my face in my hands, still sobbing but not as hard as before. I heard him walk over to his tv, mess with the Xbox for a few seconds, the walked over to the other side of the bed. I felt the bed dip before 2 hands grabbed me. Liam pulled me onto his chest, then started softly stroking my hair. I buried my face in his bare chest, fireworks dancing throughout my body, and my cries began to soften even more, then became nonexistent a minute later, only hiccups present.

"Are you ok?," Liam asked softly, and I shrugged my shoulders best I could laying on him. "Would watching 21 Jump Street make you feel better?" I sat up quickly, straddling his waist(Liam's downstairs area decided to make itself known, so I had to hold back laughter), and grinned. I nodded my head quickly and he laughed. "I thought so. I put that movie in cause I know you love it. Heck, I love the movie too."