Muted(pt.1)

ALYSSA POV
The next morning when I woke up, I remembered that I had school. Great.
Scott started pounding on my door and shouted, "Al, get ready for school! Stiles is here, and we have lacrosse practice, so let's go if you want a ride." Apparently he left after I fell asleep last night.

"Okay," I groaned, then got ready. I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans with one of my brother's jersey to show my support, since they had tryouts later.
When I got in the backseat of the jeep, we took off immediately for school.

When we got there, we all headed straight for the lacrosse field.
"But you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like coach told you to, right?," Stiles said to Scott, neither of them paying attention to me.

"Yea, but he never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up at tryouts today," Scott answered.

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?," Stiles asked us.

"Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me," Scott informed him.

"Same," I said, butting into the conversation.

"You told him his sister, Kate, came back from the dead over text?," he questioned, looking at us like we were retarded.

"Didn't have the money to call France," Scott told him.

"Yea, we're kinda broke right now," I added.

"Yea, you think you got money problems. Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House," Stiles said.

"Another notice?," Scott asked.

"Yea, but this one's final," Stiles sighed. "And what the hell are we even doing here, we got like 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them," Stiles told us.  By the way, I love lacrosse, and love to play it, but I'm not on the team. I just like to practice with the boys (I'm much better than they are, no offense to them), and watch them play.

"Nah, I think Peter is the one with 117 million problems," I giggled at my own joke. "Get it? Cause he had $117 million dollars stolen from him?"

They looked at me like I'd grown a second head.

I looked over at the field as I giggled once more, and noticed someone in the goal, catching EVERY SINGLE ball a dirty blonde guy, whose name is Garrett, along with a brunet guy with a pony tail, was throwing at him.

"Well your lacrosse position is a problem now," I said to them, jerking my head at the kid, focusing back on their lacrosse issues.

Stiles looked at him and said, "Who the hell is that?" The kid then took off his helmet after they stopped attempting to score.

"Oh... My... Hotness," I said, staring at the boy, my mouth slightly agape as I took in his dark brown hair, which was sweaty and sticking up, his strong jaw, and his amazing ocean blue eyes. I wanted to kiss him senseless.
Woah, Alyssa! Where the heck did that come from?

"Hey, Alyssa, no ogling the enemy," Stiles told me as the boy winked at me.

"S-sorry, j-just, um," I stuttered. "Good luck?" I looked back at the boys.

"Thanks, Al," Stiles said, voice oozing sarcasm. I ignored him and listened in the conversation the blond guy and the hot goalie were having.

"Nice, Liam," the blond guy said. So his name is Liam. Huh. It suits him. "You might just be our first ever Freshman captain."

And he's in my grade! YAS!

Liam smiled and fist bumped some other guy. I was staring at him again, and so were Scott and Stiles, except they were more so glaring at him.