Orphaned(pt.1)

ALYSSA POV
Sheriff Stilinski, along with some other cops, and my FBI agent father, had just arrived, a few minutes after Stiles had called his dad and explained everything that happened, and what we found out.

Right now my dad was talking to Scott and I, while Coach was talking to the team about Garrett and if they see him, to call the cops.

"Are you 2 sure you are alright?," our father questioned, going to put his hand on my cheek, but I flinched away from him, causing him to frown and turn towards Scott.

"Just peachy," I replied sarcastically.

"Dad, really, we are okay," Scott added, as I saw Liam turn the corner and stop when he saw us talking. I gave him a weak smile.

"I should've been here," he told us. "I said I would be at the games."

"Well, this was just a pre-season scrimmage," Scott informed him, while I kept my eyes on Liam, begging him to intervene, and pull me away from this talk. "We didn't even tell you about it."

"I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital," dad replied to Scott. I looked at him, irritated, and rolled my eyes. "I should have been here."

Really? He wants to be here for us now? When he left us after abusing me when no one was around, and never once contacted us for years...

"Yea, well you are a little late for that bud," I snapped.

"Well, you're here now," Scott answered to him, trying to cover up what I said.

Just then, I saw Parrish walk out of the locker room, with a handcuffed Violet, and Sheriff Stilinski right behind them, carrying a bag with her necklace/thermocut wire in it.

I saw her glimpse at his name tag and face back forward after a second, then
did a double-take, and looked at it again. She faced back forward with a certain look on her face that made me just want to punch her.

"Jordan Parrish," she said, like she was trying to confirm his name.

Oh, gosh...
He is on the list.
I can't believe I just realized that....

Am I really that slow?

"Deputy Parrish," Parrish replied to her, somewhat coldly, bringing me back to reality.

As she continued to walk by, she looked at Scott and I, with an evil smirk on her face.

As Parrish and Violet rounded the corner Liam was standing behind, my dad stopped Sheriff Stilinski.

"Sheriff," the bastard-I mean my father, called, pointing at the bag in the Sheriff's hand. "What is that? Is that the weapon?"

"Yea," Sheriff Stilinski replied, turning the bag over so we could see the necklace. "It's a, uh, thermocut wire."

My dad stood there, stunned for a second, before turning and walking in the direction Parrish and Violet went. Sheriff Stilinski, Scott, and I followed in pursuit, but I stopped, along with Scott, when we reached Liam. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, sensing I needed comfort, and I responded by wrapping my arms around his torso tightly, and burying my head in his chest. He squeezed me even more when my dad spoke. I guess he remembers what I told Scott, although my brother didn't seem to catch it.

"Parrish, hold up," my dad called.

"Where's Kira?," Scott asked Liam after realizing the Sheriff had walked over to where my dad was. I continued to hug Liam as he replied to Scott.

"She took off," Liam answered. "Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the dead pool, after Alyssa forwarded him the list."

"Her mom's on it," Scott concluded.