Pain and Forgiveness(bonus chapter)

ALYSSA POV
The next morning I woke up to the annoyingly loud chiming of an alarm, and I took my right hand off Liam's chest and covered my ear. I felt him shift a moment later, wrapping his arms even tighter around me.

"Time to get up," he mumbled and I groaned loudly, nuzzling my face into his chest, taking comfort in the tingles that echoed through my body, breathing in his woodsy-mint scent.

"No," I whined. "Let me sleep."

"You have to get up, we have school," he muttered, seeming to not want to get up himself.

"No I don't have to, we can call in sick."

"You and I both know we can't do that," he laughed.

"Shh," I murmured, shifting to get comfortable again. "Goodnight."

It was quiet for a moment before I felt Liam sit up, forcing me to as well.

"Ass." I pushed off his chest, then laid back down, curling under the blankets.

"Eh, eh." Liam shoved his arms under me, and lifted me off the bed. I immediately shifted to wrap my arms around his neck, letting out a small scream. I kicked my feet, squirming for him to put me down.

"Put me down!"

He spun me around once, then set me on my feet. "Now are you awake?"

"Yes, and now I'm going to KILL YOU!," I joked, yelling the last part.

I chased him around the room, and after a minute, I ended up tripping over my feet and falling flat on my face. I rolled on to my back, a frustrated expression on my face.
"DAMN IT!"

I heard Liam's laugh, and I grinned in response to it. I looked up at him as he stepped by my feet, then he slowly stepped over me, and straddled my waist. I was immediately aroused, and so was Liam. He leaned down, his 'downstairs' excited and was pressing into my stomach. He pushed his head into the crook of my neck, his lips dragging across my mark, then his tongue shot out and he licked my mark. I let out a deep, breathy moan, my back arching at the pleasureful feeling that was sent through me. I slid my hands up his chest, under his shirt, savoring the feeling of his abs under my hands. I felt a rumble pass through his chest as he growled lowly, causing me to moan louder. Liam began to kiss his way up my neck from my mark, taking his time as he trailed to my cheek, stopping at the corner of my lips. He teased me by planting a few more kisses in that spot until I couldn't take it anymore and I tilted my head slightly to the side so his lips landed on mine.

Ours mouths moved slowly and sweetly in sync before it turned into a battle of passion, hunger prevalent in the kiss. We roughly battled for dominance, but I handed it over and he immediately traced my bottom lip. I decided that it was my turn to do the teasing so I kept my mouth closed, and smiled when he growled lowly again. I felt his hands slide their way down to my butt, then Liam squeezed it roughly, making me gasp. He took advantage of the moment and darted his tongue into my mouth. I reveled in the taste of him, and I slid my hands to his back, dragging my fingertips up and down his back, causing him to shiver. Liam then slid his hands over my stomach, and then one of his hands gripped my right boob, causing another moan to escape me.
Ours lips broke apart seconds later, both of us breathing heavily.

"I thought you wanted to go to school," I breathed out.

"I said we had to go to school, not that I wanted to," he replied, slipping his hands out of my shirt, his left one remaining on my stomach while his right one moved and cupped my cheek, and I immediately pressed my face into his palm in natural response. "And I'm thinking about taking you up on that offer to call in sick."