Another Day(bonus chapter pt.1)

ALYSSA POV
Right now it was roughly 3:00 in the morning, and I was close to falling asleep. I had finished off all of the energy drinks by 2:00 and they are definitely wearing off.

I leaned forward in my chair and placed my head in my arms, which were on the table Liam was sleeping on, having not yet woken up yet.

I then yawed loudly, starting to drift off.

I can't go to sleep, I thought. I cant go to sleep. I can't go to sleep. I can't-
-------------------------------------------------------
*ALYSSA'S DREAM*
We were at Oak Creak once again, but this time something felt different. We were still fighting the Oni, when Allison's arrow struck one, making it glow brightly and die.

I know what's coming next.

I watched as a different Oni came up and shoved it's eerie black bladed sword into her stomach.

"ALLISON," I screeched, but this instead of waking up, I continued to dream.

I watched as Allison took one of her arrows out and chucked it at the Oni who stabbed her. It implanted itself into the warrior's chest, killing it.

She then abruptly turned towards me, a menacing glare fixed on her face, and the scent of death rolling off her in waves.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME?!," the girl I consider my sister, other than Lydia, yelled at me.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I stuttered, cowering slightly. I know what your thinking, a powerful alpha cowering to a human. It's pathetic, yes, but her screaming kind of stung. I do consider her my sister after all, and it hurts when someone you love yells at you.

"SORRY?," Allison screamed in response. Just then Liam walked out of the shadows, a twisted look on his face, one of the Oni's swords sticking out of the side of his head, blood rushing out. "I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

"And I will help," Liam added, also glaring at me harshly, causing me to whimper.

Allison ripped the sword from her stomach as Liam grabbed the one out of his head.

"What kind of alpha doesn't try and save their pack?," Liam asked angrily as they headed my way. Suddenly he turned to Stiles, who was standing close to him, and plunged the sword into my brother from another mother's head. Liam removed it, just to jam it back repeatedly into Stiles's head until the skull was completely destroyed and all you could see was blood and brain matter.

Allison turned to her left and did the same to Scott, causing me to almost throw up at the horrific sight of my brothers.

Suddenly they were in front of me.

"Your turn," they both said at the same time in a cold, sadistic voice.

Then both swords plunged into my head, and I was surrounded by darkness...

*END OF DREAM*
------------------------------------------------------
LIAM POV
Screaming.

Ear-piercing screams sounding close to my head, ripping me out of my peaceful sleep.

My eyes quickly shot open as I searched for the source of the noise, only to see it was Alyssa sleeping on a chair next to the table I was laying on.

Wait why is she screaming? I inspected her closely to see that her eyes were shut and tears were pouring down her face as she thrashed around in the chair.

She must be having a nightmare.

I shot up from where I was laying, and moved quickly over to her, hopping I could wake her up.