I.E.D.(pt.2)

ALYSSA POV
It was later in the day, and we were all getting ready for the scrimmage. I was standing with Liam and Mason on the edge of the field. Scott had tried getting me to sit on the bench and talk to him, Kira, and Stiles, but I wanted to talk to my other friend, and boyfriend.

Ah, never thought I'd be able to say that.
My boyfriend. That's just awesome.

Anyways, right now the three of us were staring at Brett, who was looking at us, and putting a shirt on. Well, Mason was staring, Liam and I were glaring at him.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me," Liam told us. "I think I can take him."

By this point, Brett had looked away, and was continuing to slowly put on a shirt over his muscular body.

Yes I thought that, he does have muscles, but Liam looks so much better than him, had better muscle, and isn't a complete and utter jerk.

I didn't notice that Liam was looking at Mason and I for backup to his statement, until a minute or so later.

"Yea," Mason said.

"Totally can take him," I added, nodding my head.

Liam looked back in the direction Mason and I were looking at, me glaring, which was where Brett was.

"What do you think you're doing?," he questioned us angrily. Huh?

"What?," I asked in response, genuinely confused, both Mason and I turning our heads to look at him.

"Us?," Mason asked, sounding slightly nervous. "Agreeing with you. We're being agreeable."

Really Mason...

I continued to glare at Brett, who was putting on his gear(which Liam and I already have on), while Mason was staring at him, causing Liam to look in Brett's direction again, then back at us.

"You 2 think he's hot, don't you?," Liam asked, ticked off. What is he talking about?

"No, no," Mason replied immediately.
"Not at all, no way. Maybe. Yea, maybe a little."

"Are you kidding me?," I questioned, starting to get annoyed. "I was glaring at him. Clearly you don't know what I call hot. You want to know? Go look in a mirror Liam."

"I'm sorry baby, please don't be mad. I just thought you both thought he was hot. And I'm glad you think I'm hot," he responded after a moment, in a softer voice, smiling slightly when he said the last part. "And I think you're beautiful."

"I'm not mad, and thank you," I replied, blushing.

"And Mason," Liam said randomly. "He wants to destroy me."

"I think you can definitely take him," Mason told him. Liam nodded in response. "And then, give him to me."

I looked at him weird, then started laughing, Liam joining in with me.

"No, just go out there and kick their smug prep school asses, ok?," Mason told him. "Both of you."

"Trust me, I will crush them," I replied, giving Mason a small side hug. Liam fist bumped him after I let go, then so did I.

"We got this Liam," I said confidently. I went to give him a fist bump too, but he pulled me against his chest.

"We got this," he replied, looked me in the eyes. I stared into their blue depths, as he leaned in for a kiss.

We both shut our eyes, lips centimeters apart when we were interrupted.

"Let's go," Coach yelled to our team. "Let's go, c'mon!"