The Dark Moon(pt.2)

ALYSSA POV
"So you're just letting us go?," Scott asked Araya as we all walked outside.

"I sent 4 men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen; none of them came back. Let's see if you can do better," she replied to him.

"You could of just told us she was alive, I mean seriously," I said to her.

"You wouldn't have believed me," she responded simply.

"I don't know, I could have," I stated.

"Now I know what kind of alphas you 2 are, and where your next step lies," she told me and Scott.

"Next step?"

"What next step?," Scott asked.

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that, then, I will cross YOUR border and come knocking at YOUR door," she said, clearing it up.
As she walked away I turned and started walking back to the others, with Scott right besides me.

"Well that was pleasant," I said trying to sound cheerful, but still having my voice ooze with sarcasm.

"So what now," Stiles asked.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek," Scott replied.

"She gonna tell us where," Malia questioned us while her, Kira, and Lydia were leaning against Stiles's jeep.

"Actually she's giving us a guide," I said, still kind of confused myself.

We all watched as a person on a motorcycle came driving up.
Scott, Stiles, and I took a step back as they parked.

"You know her?," Stiles asked.

"BRAEDEN," I screamed and ran over to hug her.

"I'm gonna guess that's Braeden," Malia said.

"Who's Braeden?," Kira asked as if she wasn't right there.

"She's a mercenary," Lydia replied.

"Right now I'm the only one who's going to take you to La Iglesias," Braeden commented.

"The church?," Lydia questioned, confusing us all.

"What's the church?," Stiles asked.

"It's not a place you'll find God," Brayden replied.
--------------------------------------------- We were driving in a peaceful silence to La Iglesias, and I was watching the scenery go by, even though it was pretty much all the same. I was sitting on my brothers lap, since there was no other room, and leaned my head against the window. Scott had his arms around me in a comforting manor, and no, this is not weird. We don't have the hots for each other, it's just sibling love.

"Ok, so I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?," Malia asking, while leaned forward. Apparently she didn't know a touchy subject when one was presented.

"Uh, I'd like to know too," Kira said. I looked back at her and say her raising her hand. I turned back forward and rested my head back on the window.

"Well we were at her funeral, so I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried 6 feet underground," Stiles said glancing at us, then back at the road to focus on his driving.

"She was never in it," Scott replied.

"She was Allison's aunt," Lydia told them.

"And a total psychopath," I added.

"You don't have to talk about it now, if you don't want to," Kira told us.

"Uh, yes they do," Malia interjected.