Hello Again

Beyoncé's POV
September 24th, 1720 (9:45am)
Ship

   I walked through the ship after finishing helping wash cloths and set the ship in the right direction since the wind and waves moved in two different ways this day. "Madam!" I heard my name being called by a known and determined voice, "Yes?" I asked turning around in the main space in the ship.

"They called for you on the top" Nilaya said coming up to me with a slower pace seeing she was close to running into me. I nodded at her words and walked to the wooden stair case of the fake slave ship.. I built it myself with some of the men when we were actually home getting actual slave chains and chaining them under some fo the floor board in case sailors came to investigate a negro ship.

    As I walked I heard all the good morning and hellos from the people to me and seeing them smile with pure happiness in their eyes. This is what I always wanted. We climbed up the stairs and I saw the sun beaming brightly onto us as the winds blew the sail of the ship that I had stolen from another in the old land. I heard my boots step loudly on the thick wood seeing most of the men were helping clean up the top and set up for fishing. "Madam!" I heard Keroi call getting me to swiftly turn around with my coat blowing showing my swords on waist along with a revolver.

I walked to him looking into the waters checking for ships that would be in sight, we took a longer route back home because the short was always full of ships with slaves, gun trade, and more. It wouldn't end well if we had; "Yes sir?" I asked standing beside him. "A storm is going to come soon.. we will still be in water. If we don't move" he spoke with his deep voice that matched his face but not his personality. I stood there thinking for a moment..this could actually call for a change in direction. "How soon of a storm" I asked looking up to him as he looked over the two different shades of blue before us, "two..three days if luck" he spoke turning back to me with the scars around his face but never interfering with it.

   "The storm, how long will it last" I asked, this is one of his many qualities. He was used for this sailing and fighting if called for; "from a night to two moons. If we are in the middle or not" he spoke trying to think this out as was I. "If we go the short route the slave ships will see us and question... today is a Saturday, they always deliver to their land on Mondays and middle week." I spoke from what I've been noted. The supply ship they get would come too but I won't risk these people for vengeance against a common enemy.

   "We need to stick it out and if it seems like we're in the heart of the storm we sail to the outer skirts when caught on time. You know you are the only one I trust with this.." I spoke looking to him getting a nod, "I will get us there" he said while heartedly. "Thank you" I smiled nodding him off as I left to see they were pulling nets from last night up with catches in them. We don't need supplies or food as much as one would think, this ship has been ready for the day we'd leave I just hoped to get more people... "Nilaya" I called seeing she was standing there waiting on instruction. She quickly moved to my side as I walked, "You still have yet to explain yourself.." I spoke not looking back at her until we reached the hatch of the ship I had opened for her.

   I watched her eyes widen as she gave a wanting to play idiotic face. "Go ahead" I spoke for her to walk in, she did as told holding some of her dress in hand. "I-I don't know" she said quietly as I came in as well I felt my face scrunch in confusion of her words; "You do, why lie? You had much to request and deface a person you once considered a friend?" I asked as we stood to the side talking.

She stood there in a stuck position until I saw someone approaching us from the side of my eye. "Yes?" I asked allowed still looking at the brown girl before me who held dear in her eyes but speaking to the ones coming up to us turning my head afterwards. "Madam" LoRaiya said bringing a smile to my face with her presence "My baby!" I spoke with joy in my vocals as I hugged her. Though we all were on the ship it is large and I'm very busy with the different duties so I can barely see her or anyone for the matter.