Touch

Onika's POV
Same day

I looked at her with a bewildered expression "Are you serious?" I asked slightly excited she gave me a bored expression making me calm down some "I'm sorry madam.." I quickly recovered "I will teach you to read but I can't promise I can everyday" "What do you mean?" I asked confused at her words "This book is longer and more descriptive than the average, and I can't help you everyday.." she said explaining some. I nodded at her words and looked onto her making eye contact she looked down at me but her eyes seemed to be somewhere else.

"Madam?" I asked as I began to worry some, she blinked her eyes before coming back to reality "Yes, let's start.." she said before moving to grab the book and sitting in her hammockI followed behind her and sat on the side farthest from the door because she has this protective aura. She began to read the book and I had slight understanding what was said but as she got more into the book I felt the mood of the room change along with my thoughts I looked from the book that had occupied her hands and I believe her train of thought to her, more specifically her face.

Her lips moved smoothly not at a pace where you couldn't keep up but at one where it stayed with you rather than you staying with them. I moved up to her softly sculpted nose to her eyes that had been surround by thick lashes with a mix of light and brown that were colored over with black pencil that made her eyes and eyebrows pop, but my focus kept going back to her lips wondering how they felt whether they were soft like any other woman I've been with or rough like a mans. She turned and looked at me as the sunlight shined on her bring out her beauty more than what was already there, her lips were moving but I didn't listen instead I just watched her lips as my finger slowly moved to them.

I ended up touching it lightly with my finger blinking at how soft it was astonished by how her face felt as I moved my finger to her light brown cheek, the warmth lingered there as I moved to under her eye and finally used my whole hand but still only touched with my fingertips. I touched her eyebrow and hair feeling how soft it was compared to mine and others I've met, her eyes never left mine she just looked into them as if she could read my mind through them. I looked her in the eye before looking down at the lips I've wondered about, I moved towards her with a slight gaped mouth and she didn't oblige to any of this instead she just watched me.

I moved closer to where we were almost touching noses but I was unfortunately interrupted by the swinging of the room door opening making me jump back but her eyes go from the once bright hazel and green to a dull brown and grayish black as her face slightly drained of its beautiful brown and her demeanor wen to one of anger and something else. "What did I say about coming into my quarters" she said standing while looking past me out the bright window. I gulped feeling like she was talking to me but rather she was speaking to her husband which I think is even worse, "The Hell are you two doing in here?" He snarled looking her in the eye standing his ground before looking at me with growing anger but she got him his attention back giving as much force as he "Nothing that has any prominence to you.." she communicated

"Why are you with her? She is evil!" He retorted making me flutter my eyes to make sure I heard him right "Leave" she spoke "Excuse me?!" "Leave!" "You Answer to me YOUR husband! You don't tell me what to do as if I'm that little whore!" He yelled pointing at me "You say you're my husband in a holy way but your actions don't aid that, you have no rights to that title due to how long your infidelity stretches from before to now! Now I will tell you one more time to leaving my fucking quarter or I swear she will be the last female you ever commit adultery with..." she said looking him in the eye "The only reason she's here is because of you now take the fucking responsibility of your actions and get out" She snarled getting closer to him.

He looked at me and back at her before walking out closing the door with a slam, she laid her head against the door before banging her fist on it repeatedly getting stronger with every hit "Stop!" I spoke nervously and she did instantly in advance of looking at me with a look that started off angry but slowly relaxed into the soft face I touched earlier. "Stay in here... I need to check on the crew. Don't let anyone in, I have the only key so you don't have to check and see." She said standing straight fixing her dress and look some "Yes" I spoke but she swiftly turned her head to me with an expecting look "Yes madam, Yes madam" I voice recognizing my omission.

She walked out and closed the door locking it leaving me with nothing to do, I went to my make shift bed and laid down for a while before going into a light sleep.

---

I woke up to the loud roses of water well I believed it was until I came to see it was actually the men yelling at each other. I got up and walked to the door seeing they were all standing there pointing arguing and pushing speaking of stealing and fighting I guess, I opened the door some barely stepping out looking for madam since I knew she would be close to defuse this but she was nowhere near my eyesight. "You stole the food!" One yelled with a peachy bread and short pants stopping under the knee with a tie on the top shirt. "I did not! I did my job!" The other yelled pointing at him, he was a bit on the fatter side unlike the others who seemed in shape.

"You lying bastard." I heard one growl behind the man with the beard. They began to push more and attempt to fight until a gunshot rang out leading me to duck some "What is all this redundancy for?" I heard her deep voice echo throughout the ship "He stole! He stole some of the food for himself captain !" Beard spoke "Is this true?" She asked blandly "No captain, this is not." The fat one spoke "Okay then, how much food was it?" "A days worth captain" beard revived. I'm not understanding why they continue calling her that, woman aren't allowed to be captains...

She nodded and lowered her head "The food is in fact missing" she spoke and the men began to murmur negatively as it got louder there was another gunshot but instead of in the air it was into the fatter man in his face making me scream. "And he is in fact the one who took it" she ended "You all will not starve but you will if you think going against my word is a better choice, now we have about two or three more days on this ship depending on who and or what we run into in these waters. Now take care of that and clean up the mess he made and learn a lesson from this no one is safe." She spoke as I silently cried watching the man bleed out in front of me.

Madam came down towards me seeing I was out of the room "Why are you out here? Go into the room as I told you" she spoke with the gun still in her hand so I hurried off the wooden ground and ran into the room walking in circles trying to calm down but it wasn't working well. How could she do that?....

---
So this Neu Roses update might not be out tonight due to how long it is unless y'all up for a three parter?
-Scooby🐶