She's Home

Beyoncé's POV

"Madam! We are here." I heard one of my sailors call out as I talked to the cooksman. I turned my attention to the scenery before me seeing the blacks work and the whites glance and graze through the little shops; "when we hit land go to the shops and get the freshest fruits and meats you can find, we feast before sailing away for good.." I smile more so on to my self before heading to my chambers. I finally found you...

---

"Madam wh-"In the front.. not everyone needs to see us until we have the feast" I spoke knowing the upcoming question. He stopped the carriage as he came into the front lawn seeing our people gathering in the front but with sadness and slowness leaving us all confused. "Did anyone tell them we were coming home today?" I asked looking at all my men seeing the rest of our carriages pulling in with the horses and coming to a stop as well. "No Madam, we haven't sent anything since we left.." the one who sits in front of me says. "Then why are they here, go to the back and put up the horses and food..." I enforced; he took us o the back and I got out seeing the people weren't even out of their house.

"Go check the houses and the main house, I'll see the issue in the front." I spoke getting nods back. I went to the front walking with depth under my steps of my boots, "What is the problem?!" I asked loudly seeing Raiya and some of the others looking across the land to the whites across from us. "Nothing Madam... you need to go inside." Raiya spoke as she turned to me with a fake assuring face laid onto her weary body; "What happened? Answer me with honesty.." I spoke as I looked down upon her shorter structure. "Beyonce before you make any moves I need you to listen to everything I say." she spoke with shakiness as I heard cries and loud men's voices ring out. "What is that?" I asked looking around just as everyone else who had no inform of what was going on.

"Listen to me Knowles" LoRaiya attempted to lead as she turned my head and attention back to her. "I'm trying to sa-"Hold the negress down got dammit! Is it that fucking hard for you bloody men to tie a bitch down?!" I heard a man say "What is he concluding about?!" I asked aloud as I walked to see such a intruding scene feeling my arm being held back . "Madam stop yo-" I yanked away with the fear of so much; I moved through the people who wore pity, sadness, and some even anger on their faces only to stop at the scene of my own being abused.

"Stop!" The child cried as her clothes were being yanked and forced off of her by the filthy sex driven men. "Onika.." was all that fell from my lips before I could even make a move to them. My hand found my sword handle while I walked to them growing in anger and disgust, I roughly pulled it out as I stepped on the deep green grass. "She's mines no-" the man attempted to speak as I stabbed him in the middle of his throat through and through; I looked to the next and let the blade run deep and down his chest and leg. It was silence besides the cries of agony and the girl's who was tied against the rock she was forced onto.

I didn't realize I was next to her until I felt her in my arms and neck crying her heart out. "What happened, tell me what happened baby" I whispered as I held her close feeling her body shake and her tears come down onto my neck and chest. "He sold me... he sold me and I'm pregnant" she said with such a pale voice it even hurt me to hear her so absent; "Go to the house. I'll fix it" I said into her ear but she didn't let me go. "Not without you, I listened I pro-promise I did bu-but h-he" she broke down again even more than before. I looked up seeing the men from my ship were still outside watching and waiting for instruction. "Clear out the house of the people and handle these fools" I growled looking them in the eye just for them to recognize the importance of the situation.

"She's ours negress and you know your dead now" I heard from behind me as I barely started to move feeling the barrel of a gun on the back of my head. "Child" I spoke in her ear, "Go with them and I'll meet you back at your hut" I told her while turning her eyes to me; she shook her head and opened her mouth to speak yet I didn't allow her to releasing her from my hold putting my hands up with the gun still on lower part of my skull and on my neck. "You have yet to learn, you slaves can't own slaves. It's never going to change... you will never be equal you pirate negress." the same one spoke cocking the gun.