Til The End

Almost two years later...

Onika's POV
Home

"Momma!" I heard Ghani call running upstairs, "I'm down here Ani!" I spoke at the same tone getting a giggle from the one in my hands. "Hey mami!" I smiled she gave me right back showing some of her still missing teeth as she reached for my face. We heard heavy little footsteps run to us, "Momma, where's mommy?" Ghani asked coming to us with hair everywhere and a toy in hand. "Today, before night yes" I smiled looking at him as I put his sister down on the ground with him, "Is she staying?" He asked scratching his head with a confused face I nodded to. "Yes, she'll stay every day and night forever." I spoke smiling more for myself than him, she's been between here and the rest of the world since we arrived and now.. Now she's staying with us, with me.

I realized what time it was and started to move again, "Come on you two, I need to get you ready for your aunties." I smiled before chasing them playfully to the stairs of the house. I picked up Isa and helped Ghani up the stairs til we finally made it to the steady floor and he ran to his room getting his already packed bag as I took his sister to my bedroom getting her bag finished. "I can't wait for you to play with your mommy." I smiled at her getting more giggles "Where Ghani?" She asked, "he'll be back." I voiced. She's a quiet baby but she's always right behind Ghani and he doesn't mind, he loves to teach her stuff Bey and I have noticed but she's never here long enough to see it. I finished up her bag and placed it on my shoulder picking her up again and playing in her little fro that was almost the same texture as Ghani's, "You ready little Soldier?" I asked aloud getting another rumble of footsteps. "Yes mommy!" He loudly voiced coming and grabbing my hand as we went down the steps, I brought us to the door opening it seeing people walking kids running and playing. "Mommy?" Ghani asked as I got us out and locked the door, "Yes papi?" "Why does auntie love so close?" He asked as I looked down at him.

   "Do you remember when I told you momma and auntie were sisters?" I asked getting a nod, "Well they haven't been together for a long time. You and Isa are together all the time, they want to be like you and Isa and be happy." I spoke with a smile watching his confused face soften. "She's happy with us too right?" He asked look at me with much hope, "Of course she is! She's said she's never been happier." I voiced truthfully about Bey. I walked us out the gate and next door since the front of the house was big, I know we've lived her for a while and everyone is sweet to us I don't trust letting Ghani walk by himself or with someone red didn't come here with. No one is ever truly for the best of you..

"We see you again tonight?" He asked as his sister just looked around giggling, "Yes, Me and momma will see you and you two come back tomorrow." I spoke knowing how attached he is to all of us being together. Especially me, since the beginning and he still has a hard time sleeping alone unless it's for Isa. "Okay.." he quietly voiced and I could hear the sadness in it as we made it to her door. "Hey" i bent down in front of him resting Isa on my lap, "Are you a soldier?" I asked getting a nod. "Soldiers are strong right?" He nodded "brave?" He nodded again, "You have all of those but what makes you special?" I asked. "I always have you and momma to come help me." He voiced with a soft smile, "Mhm, and everytime you and Isa leave she needs you to protect and help her. Can you be her big soldier brother?" I asked getting a wide smile and nod as he stood straight.

A smile came to my face as he did so, "Good, I'm so proud of you Ani. I love you so much" I smiled hugging him and kissing him all over his face and Isa joined in kissing his cheek til we heard him giggle. "You need your kisses too mami?" I asked her seeing a smile and nod come from her, I kissed her face and he kissed her cheek as she giggled loudly, "M-Mommy!" She almost cried as I gently tickled her. As soon as she did the door opened showing Solange with lifted eyebrows and a face of some surprise, "How come I'm never invited for the hugs and kisses?" She asked getting Ghani to laugh and hug her legs. "Thank you for keeping them." I softly smiled giving her my babygirl, "Mhm, they love playing with Jules." She smiled we spoke our goodbyes and I went to LoRaiyas house.