Negotation

Onika's POV

All I heard was pounding in my ears as I slept comfortably, I tried to tune it out but it only got louder and muffled words were heard causing me to groan and move a little but I assume madam didn't like that the way she pulled me more under her body. I didn't mind it, she's the only reason I could sleep and be so warm. In the middle of the night our positions changed with me laying on my back and her on her side away from each other but at some point she woke up and moved me to mold into her body leaving my head turned into her neck and her arm over my breast as the sheets covered everything below the waist. More of the pounding continued followed by an "Open this fucking door!" Was yelled in response Madam began to move waking up while groaning and moaning as she started to rise from over me. I whimpered as a cool breeze hit my now bare and sensitive chest waking up right behind her.

I looked to the right of me seeing Madam resting all her weight on her arm looking at the door but I got a perfect view from her hovering over me, seeing her hazel eyes slowly fill with their natural color and shine as her moles made a scattered line down her neck and into her gown leaving me to assume what was under as her lips sat parted completely full with their natural pink and brown that correspond with her light honey brown skin tone completed by her brown and blonde like hair. "Good morning" she spoke before her eyes fell to me, I felt my nerves jump along with my breath hitching from how raspy her voice was. Her eyes lingered on my nervous and reddened face before they fell to my chest for a quick moment, she grabbed the covers and pulls them over me then looking me in the eye yet again "You should have said you were cold" was all she muttered before the pounding on the door came in another wave causing us both to turn to the door but for some reason mine turned with more urgency and fear than her own.

"Open this goddamn door woman!" We heard and I finally recognized the voice behind it being her husband. I looked to her trying to read her facial expressions but it was more of a calm and well interested one, I couldn't see how she was so calm about this. But that was shortly lived when I heard the door burst open after he slightly rammed into it, I jumped at the sight holds the covers tight hoping my body wasn't visible to him. He fixed his posture a bit before turning to Madam with a very aggressive face "Why the fuck was the door locked?!" He asked as she just sat there and looked at him "Why do you find the need get drunk off of your ass when you don't do a damn thing?" She asked so clear and calm it scared me a bit.

He angrily sighed to himself before looking at me "What the hell is this bitch doing in my bed?!" He yelled pointing at me before his eyes ran over my barely covered body "DID YOU SLEEP WITH THIS WHORE?!" He shouted pointing at me even more as his face became tighter and more aggressive "Don't you dare disrespect her when you acted on your wants instead of thinking of her as another person with the rights to oblige ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" Madam yelled looking at him and raising up in the bed some. He began to breath heavily through his nose as I sat still holding the sheets dear, he eyes fell to me and Madam before he looked out the window.

The silence filed into the room while I just wished to be unseen or something to happen in the mist of this, "Share her" I heard him say causing me and Madam both to look to him as he slowly turned his head to us "Excuse?" Madam asked as if she didn't hear him right but I as I hoped for the same thing I knew it was inevitable "Share the whore" he repeated "Either that or I have you whenever and however I want." He spoke turning to her then glancing at me before a evil smile grew onto his face "Nothing is really changing then because I'm not allowing you near her." Madam spoke causing me to look at her trying to see if she was being serious which I believe she was from how her face was sculpted from the side with a tightened jaw and lowered eyes that I knew who kill if possible, I looked between the two not liking the upcoming events.

"No" I spoke out looking at him but from the corner of my eye I saw her swiftly turn her head to me as her face went from one of aggression to a softer mold that held slight confusion and concern , "What do y-"I'm not letting you continue to save me" I said looking at her "So no, I'll play my part." I spoke going back to the person who doesn't deserve the title of a man or her husband. He grew a smile looking at me as if he had it all planned out "But you no longer touch her in anyway, nor do you belittle her as you do." I added causing it to flattened into a slight line "Onika" I heard her say for the first time making me look at her in slight shock, her face was full of worry and I knew from her eyes this isn't what she wanted "I'm not allowing you to do this I-"She made her decision" he interrupted looking at us "And I never asked for your invalid and indecent opinions so leave them to thy self" Madam hissed not even turning her head completely to him for eye contact she had a hand up almost point her index finger to him as she lowered her head then looked at me with pleading eyes "Don't do this, it's not safe I-"Nor is him having you" I countered looking her in the eye she softly sighed as her hair fell in front of her shoulders and covered the side of her face "You're not doing this alone.." she quietly spoke seeing there was no changing my mind "What do you mean?" I asked confused with her words "we'll share her but you aren't allowed to touch her." Madam said in a defeated voice as her husband smiled even wider but I was still in lost as to what she meant.

"No wh-"I can have both of you" he spoke looking at her for a moment before me with the same smile that sickened my soul almost "I may not be able to touch you but I can touch her as I please, this is my game." He said as it widened and his eyes grew with darkness and evil before he walked out laughing darkly. As the door closed I thought to myself coming to the understanding "I will not give him the benefit of us both?!" I exclaimed looking at Madam who's head was still lowered with her voice that hasn't been freed for a moment "I won't let him! Why give him this, the chance of having us both when neither of us want him?!" I added linking at her hoping she had a good reasoning for her actions "Because you're too hardheaded to understand I'm trying to help you, if had just went with my words we wouldn't have to go through this treacherous deal" she said falling back into her olden ways closing me out as before, before the night and before the past day.

She began to get out of bed but I let go of the sheet and grabbed her hand knowing she did be against it, she looked at me with the bored expression I've become accustomed to trying to understand why I was touching her "I apologize for my insubordination but I beg you don't close me off from yourself again." I spoke looking at her as head was towards the wall but I knew she was listening to me when her eyes came back to mine "You said it yourself early morning please don't let the be a word of no real significance" I begged showing how much this stressed me and I knew she could see it in my face and hear it in my voice "I sit here before you in my purest form only wanting you to be open with me...please" I added as her face changed a bit into one of consideration.

"Don't do anything without my knowledge of the events" I heard her say so quietly but full of seriousness giving me some hope as a soft smile grew to my face "I-I won't everything goes through you Madam" I voiced happily as I sat up on my knees in the bed as I smiled at her grateful for this chance. Her eyes stayed on my own looking between them before ledge got her hand out of my grasp and went to her wooden wardrobe with her back to me "Go get dressed and ready for today, nothing that has happened from yesterday to now shall be spoken of to anyone besides us. Do you understand?" She said with much evident bass in her voice as she looked over her shoulder to me some "Yes Madam" I quickly replied nodding to myself as I began to get out of her bed grabbing my sleeping gown as well seeing I am naked.

I began to get dressed and got anything that was of my beholding before going to her door seeing he did indeed break it "Are yo-"I already know how to fix it" she spoke getting to it before I could, I nodded to myself as if I was still needing to impress her. I got a hold of the knob opening the door and as I took my steps out she spoke "Child" she said causing me to stop and turn some "Y-Yes Madam?" I replied nervously "To answer your continuous question, yes I am B.K." She said taking me in some surprise as I quickly turned my head to her trying to see if she was being literal but she went back to getting her clothes. So I just lowered my head with a small nod "Thank you Madam" I softly spoke before actually walking out Closer...

-----

Idk when I'll update Neu Roses cause my job doing too damn much but you know I try if you don't like these updates at this point I'm like fuck it you ain't gotta read it🤷🏽‍♂️

-Scooby🐶