Rough

Onika's POV
May 17, 1720(5:57pm)
Whore house

I was downstairs talking to some of the girls and making seductive faces at some of the men. Today isn't as busy as others because some of the ships left which meant money would be less than normal, I was standing with Ariana and Diamonté who likes to be called 'saweetie' when Belcalis walked down from her room with her client behind her "Hey" I spoke as she walked past but she just scrunched her face up at me making me confused. I have nothing against her and I've tried to get to know her but she never responds.

I shook off her ignorance and went back to our conversation but feeling eyes on me so I turned some seeing the men that came a few days ago were back I eyed the group seeing they were older men but dressed in higher class clothing meaning they weren't from here They were all black but different heights and facial features. But I was looking at the main trio, one was a bit on the darker side and had a peach hair like beard longing tall, another had a larger nose than average that matched with his lips looking older than the others and had dread like hairstyle going on, and the last one was bald taller then the rest and had a basically full grown beard. I winked as one of them and smiled before turning back to the girls "Ooo now they're looking at you Onika" Ariana said making me roll my eyes and give a slightly knowing smile "I'm just trying to get paid so I can keep the roof over my head" I spoke standing up straight since I was leaning on the table we were at I turned and saw they were still looking at me.

But the one with the hair was looking the most he had my attention until I saw the wedding band on his finger making me scuff "Men are disgusting" I said putting an emphasis on disgusting "Girl you betta go get that man, he's not of poverty go get him." Diamonté said "I don't want him, I don't want any of these men." I explained, we continued to talk til Ms. Las came over, "Ms.Maraj will you please assist Mr.Carter and his associates upstairs." She said and I internally rolled my eyes before smiling and walking over to them "Follow me please" I spoke in my work voice. They all smiled and looked down at me like a piece of meat and nodded as I lead them to my room, we got inside and Mr.Carter -who I learned to be the uglier one even though the dark skinned one was too but the one with the beard is a different story- sat on my bed "So what would y'all like today? " I asked "Can you do a little spin for me please?" He asked and I slightly scrunched up my face but then did as he asked. "Stay like that" he said as I stood sideways and they started to whisper "I like her" "As do I" "How much?" He said "Excuse me?" I asked

"How much for all three of us?" "It depends on what you want and wouldn't you want another woman here?" I spoke feeling slightly uncomfortable on the inside but not letting it show. They smiled creepily "You're just perfect" the darker one said then I don't know what happened. They all took their turns with me and the darker one hit me while he had his turn, I cried when they entered me with force and aggressiveness but they put my drawers in my mouth. "We need to get back to the ship" Carter said "Let's go Robert" he spoke again as they left the money on the nightstand and walked out leaving me naked, beaten, and bleeding. I cried as I held myself feeling the pain they had all left me in, this is what I mean by no respect; I'm just a whore to everyone but I dig the choose this.

I got up after the pain dialed down some then went to stand in front of my mirror seeing I had a busted lip, black eye and my body had red and purple bruises. I wiped my face and fixed my hair which they messed up and put on a gown that covers my body before grabbing the money and going downstairs. "Onika What happened?" Ariana asked as I treaded slowly making sure they left "They um... had their way" was all I said before giving Ms.Las the money "What happened?" She asked and I gave her a look "Oh God you're my best girl, no ones gonna want you now... go to your room so I can clear you out" she said. I nodded unwilling and slowly went up winding some. I got in bed and pulled my dress up opening my legs wincing some.

After a few minutes she came in with a bowl of water and a large metal injector with the lotion on the end the goes inside of me. "This isn't what he said what would happen." She spoke to herself, she got the lotion in her hand some and put it on my vagina and rubbed it in before moving the injector inside of me and placing the bowl under me. Ms. Las started to push down on the top of it to squirt water inside of me causing me to whimper and flinch from how rough it was and the weird feeling "Well you don't want to have their kids do you?" She asked rhetorically, she continued this until she felt she cleared me out.

"Rest for a few days, you need to heal so instead of doing your normal you can help in the bar serving and things of that." She spoke and I nodded not looking at her "Hey at least they paid you well, enough to keep us going and you here for a while." She added and I just looked out the window. When she left out I just laid in bed for a while til I got up to get the water for my bath I needed. I soaked myself in the warm water and just laid there going into my own little world, I slowly and cautiously washed myself softer around the bruises. When I got out and threw on a new creme robe I got from my saved up money and got in bed after dumping the water out. I got comfortable under my sheets, I lost my appetite and my need to speak to anyone, I just want to be alone...

---
So I will update As I Am and Neu Roses tomorrow that's my updating schedule that I just came up with but I'm sleep so night
-Scooby🐶