ep 1.

"Don't come out of your room Lea, my friend is here" my brother Luca says looking at me sternly, his posture father like.

"Yes dad" I say with a cheeky grin.

He rolls his eyes, his lips ever so slightly upturned before leaving, closing my door behind him.

I lay on my bed scrolling through endless tiktoks liking basically everyone's posts. What can I say I'm a supporter.

With a lot of second hand embarrassment, I look at some guys very cringey P.O.V before shutting off my phone and quickly turning on Netflix. I turn off the app when I enter straight tiktok, it's a rule we all follow.

With the click of the remote I turn on friends and immediately a big smile appears on my face. Even though I've watched it more times than I've ever revised for a test I still somehow find it so entertaining.

As Chandler and Monica sneak off to do the dirty something scratches at my door...

Goofy the cat! Yes named after the walking and talking cow in mickey mouse club house.

I open my door for him and with endless purrs he struts in, his silky black fur leaving stray hairs to fly all over my bedroom.

Wonderful.

He jumps on my bed and with his paws plays with the material of my duvet before curling up in a ball and licking his deep grey fur.

My son is the best boy!

I smile and sit next to him, feeling his rough tongue lick my hand as I pet him.

He has been my best friend for two whole years! Since I've been home schooled he's sat by me as my tutor Marylin comes over and teaches me a variety of different subjects. My brother goes to public then works straight after.

I've always wanted to go to a real public high school and now college but he's always said no. Everyone single plead has been denied. He says it's dangerous and too scary for me but trust me when I say I'm strong. My parents always said the same.

I miss them but not sometimes, all the time.

I miss my mum's cookies and my dad's funny jokes. I miss them picking me up from school everyday or seeing my dad work on cars with my brother, he tried to get me into it but I refused. I wish I would've said yes, even if that meant staining my dresses with black grease.

But as my therapist said I didn't know and God put's his toughest challenges onto his toughest soldiers.

But I didn't want to be a soldier, I want to be girl with her parents. Is that too much to ask for? So now I don't believe in God, because how a being with so much power put the world through so much pain?

With a sigh I zone back into friends, looking at Ross speak some nonsense to Joey.

I lay down next to Fefe as I like to call him, and smile at the little jokes Chandler says or how good yet bad Phoebe's singing is.

Yes I'm talking about smelly cat

After thirty minutes, I check the time and see it's 10:36.

Dinner time! Normally Luca makes us food but he probably forgot since his buddy is here.

I'll get some chocolate from the cabinet and call it a night.

Pulling the hoodie down to my bare mid thighs and putting my dark brunet hair into a high ponytail I rush downstairs slightly sliding from the momentum of my fluffy yellow socks against the grey wooden floor.

Taking a left I reach the kitchen and swiftly bend down to take a look at tonight's selection: Wispa, Milkybar, Dairymilk-

"Who are you?" Questions a husky deep voice, causing me to spook and topple over and with a thud as I hit the floor.

"Ouch" I say rubbing my legs in pain.

"Here let me help you up" he says grabbing my waist with his huge hands, tingles spreading through my veins as he pulls me up, raising the hoodie so it's just under my underwear. My face turns pink as he scans my body, a small smirk arising as he reaches my face.

"Who are you?" he inquires again, a smirk playing at his lips, not breaking eye contact as he speaks.

"I'm Azalea, who are you?"

"So you must Luca's sister, he described to be a child but you, you certainly are not" he says raking over body, his hands tightening on my waist.

"Oh well of course not I'm eighteen, how old are you?"

"Twenty two"

Dang, he's a year older than Luca.

"What's you name?" I question him after a minute of silence.

"Ace" he says as Luca enters the kitchen.

"Hey Ace-"

He looks at his hands on my body.

"Get your hands off my sister before I break them and shove them down your throat" he hisses. Eyes filled with anger and protectiveness.

"Calm down, I was helping her get up" he states, slowly taking his hands off me, yet not splitting our proximity.

"You know she's off limits Ace. She isn't a play thing" he says quickly pulling me three feet away from him.

"I couldn't help myself, look at her legs" he says with a smile and a shrug.

"Lea go to your room" he demands, poison lacing every word.

I nod and rush up and as I do I hear:

"It was great talking to you sweetheart".