ep 5.

"Ace, Ace wake up" I say shaking his broad muscular shoulders. His arms wrap tight around my waist as I lay right on top of him.

He only groans and slides his hands further up my bare back.

"Ace my tutor is going to be here in twenty minutes" I say causing him to slightly open his eyes.

"Then she can teach whilst we're like this" he says before placing his lips at the crook of my neck, sending involuntary sparks to roll down my body.

 "Ace I'm serious" I say causing him to sigh and let go of me.

Finally!

I rush into my bathroom brush my teeth, wash my face and put some good smelling cream on before walking out to see him gone.

Woah, like magic.

I throw on a very oversized shirt, with short shorts before brushing my hair and putting it up in a messy bun.

I then put on fluffy socks and walk downstairs to see Ace cooking pancakes.

With a grin I sit at the island watching as he flips them and put it onto the already humongous stack.

"You cook?" I question him a he places a stack of fluffy pancakes with syrup, butter and berries in front of me.

"There's a lot you don't know about me sweetheart"

He slides his plate next to mine.

"Clearly" I hum as I take my first bite.

Instantly, my tastebuds explode with vanilla and fluffy goodness.

"Oh my gosh these are so good" I say holding back a moan.

"I'm glad you think so" he responds with a chuckle.

After breakfast, my tutor knocks at the door.

With a smile I open the door and greet her in.

She looks at me then Ace and a strange smile plays at her lips when she sees him.

Someone's got a crush.

"Who is this darling?" the woman in her early twenties questions me, shiny blonde hair glowing in the daylight.

"This is Ace, Ace meet Amanda" I affirm, taking a step back.

She shakes his hand slowly, that sultry smile not stopping.

"So, how old are you?" she questions quietly as I sit at the island, getting out all of my books for today's lessons.

"Twenty two" he replies, smile tight.

"Ahh two years younger than me" she responds with a forced giggle.

"It seems so" he mutters uncomfortably, scratching the back of his head.

"So are into older woman or-"

"Please teach Azalea, this conversation is turning into something it shouldn't be" he says hastily, before sitting on the sofa and doing something on his phone.

"Right" she says with a small scoff.

I grab my black pen and English textbook.

"Ok get your book-oh you've already got that out, perfect. So let's get started" she utters, getting out her laptop and sheet work.

"Sweetheart, I've got to go to work. I'll see you the minute the tutor's gone" Ace renders from the living room.

"Ok I'll see you then, have a good day doing whatever you do" I add causing him to chuckle before swiftly leaving, keys and coat in hand.