ep 18.

Azalea's P.O.V:

As dinner continuous and we eat, all I could think about is why Ace did all of this?

Paying for the food, giving us this amazing view, coming here in the first place-

He said he wasn't jealous but clearly there's something lerking in the waters.

John tells a funny story about his cat and we all laugh and as chatter carries on Ace puts his hand on my thigh, his cold rings burning my skin  in the best way possible.

The little touches like kissing my cheek or putting his hands on my waist, or even hugging me gives me so much butterflies I could explode from the feeling.

"How's the food sweetheart?" Ace asks me as I stuff my face with french fries.

"Really good, do you want to try some?" I inquire, holding a couple fries out.

He slowly takes it from my fingers with mouth, his teeth briefly scaping against them.

As he chews I smile at the impressed expression he gives.

"Very good" he murmers before cutting some stake and pointing it in my direction.

"There's too much blood"

My nose scrunches in distate.

"It's called flavour sweetheart. Put it in your mouth"

I nod begrudgingly and place it in my mouth, the meat practically melts in my mouth, an eruption of flavour to coats my tongue.

"Oh my goodness that is good" I utter, my eyes wide in surprise.

He nods with a smile and cuts up pieces of meat and puts it on my plate.

I give him half of my fries and we continue eating.

"Are you guys together?" John questions us with a knowing smile.

We pause, nobody speaking before I clear my throat.

"We are just friends" I answer with a small smile. Ace reluctantly agrees and we go back to eating.

"Lea would you like to try my burger?" Max questions, sliding his chair to mine.

"No thanks, I've already got Acey's stake"

Ace squeezes my thigh and I could feel the smirk playing at his lips.

"Are you sure it's really good-"

"She said she doesn't want it" Ace asserts with a deep rooted scowl.

Max nods with a similar, weaker scowl and looks down at his plate.

"Ace you should try my salad, it's made to perfection"

Brittney leans stabbing the leaves before leaning over the table, her cleavage right in his face.

"No thanks I'm not really fond of that" he states, with a small eye roll.

She slumps and leans back, John's arm quickly wrapping around her.

I finish my food but still hungry.

"Acey I'm still hungry" I proclaim to him with a small frown.

"How are you not full Lea? You had so much food already" Max remarks.

I look to him in shock. No one has ever had the audacity to talk about my food intake before.

"Listen, Max is it? Food is fuel and if you don't understand that then there's something seriously wrong with you"

"Sweetheart I ordered you cheesecake, I had a feeling this would happen"

He scowls at Max before giving me a smile.