ep 25.

Ace's P.O.V:

"Long time no see boss" Luca exclaims with a grin.

"Just get in the car" I grumble with a sigh.

With a few skips, he hops in and puts on his seat belt. I press on the pedal and zoom out of Ghostly, them firing bullets left, right and centre.

"So how's Lea?" he questions me unlocking his phone.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean?"  he questions me, his brows furrowed.

"Shouldn't you know? You planned to leave us to move to fucking Canada" I retort with a slight growl.

"Boss what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Boss"

"If I tell you, you under any circumstances cannot get mad"

He nods repeatedly.

"Me and Lea had a little tiny thing going on-"

"Don't tell me you fucked her Ace. I will actually kill you"

"Of course I fucking didn't, let me finish goddamn it"

"Go on then"

"So, as I was saying we had a tiny little thing going on and that turned into a full blown relationship. We were official before Michael came up with the stupid idea of me getting back together with Brittney. Her fiancée works with Ghostly and we needed more info. So Lea saw her kissing me and I her told some fucking dumb things which weren't true and we broke up. 

But as I realised what was happening I found myself in love with her. She was in love with me too, she wrote in a letter. But here's the catch. She doesn't know about this whole plan. I kept it from her and before I could explain she moved to Canada. So what I'm asking is, for you and me to go to your house so I can tell her"

"There is so much to unpack here. But I mean if you love her and she loves you then sure"

He shrugs casually.

"Seriously?"

"No Ace. I forbid you from seeing my only sister, you will drop me off to Canada and never see the love of your life again" he replies monotone. A sarcastic grin at his lips.

"Well then it's settled. We're going to Canada" I slightly smile, my heart hopeful thst I'll get her back. I have to.

"First class?" He questions after a minute of silence.

"Fine."

~

I call Michael to book me the tickets and to send over everything we need by private chauffeur and in minutes all of me and Luca's passports, tickets, and suitcases are at our hands.

"Are you nervous?" he asks me as we take a seat in the first class lounge.

"Of course, what if she never forgives me?"

"Way to go all mushy on me boss"

He slightly hits my shoulder with a loved-up smile.

"Shut up before I rip up your ticket and leave at you at this fucking airport"

I scowl at his expression.

"I'm kidding! My sister is the most forgiving and kindest person in the planet, you two will be ok"

He returns with an encouraging smile.

I nod and lean against the leather seat, the stress of the 'what if's' make me want to physically vomit and mentally deflate.

"I'm going to find me a sugar mommy, I'll be back"

He stands and gives me a wink.

I roll my eyes and yet my lips upturn.

He had a fantastic wage from me yet still looks for rich woman to use.

As I start to drift away, I get a phone call waking me up.

"What?"

"Hey boss I'm just calling to give an update about Luca's cameras'. They're working great, I've got tons of footage on them and how they work"

Jacob sounds light, happy and at peace.

"Good, carry on working"

"You got it boss"

I hang up and as I look up I see Lilac?

"What are you doing here Ace?" she questions me with a grin.

"Well I'm going to fix my relationship"

She squeals in joy.

"Good for you! I'm really happy for you-"

"Boss they have free food!-Who is this?"

He looks Lilac up and down before looking at me. His eyes physically darken.

"This is Lilac, she's a good friend"

"You have friends?!"

Lilac laughs whilst he looks love struck. Just look at the fucker.

"Shut up" I utter before going on my phone.

As scroll through my messages I hear the most flirting I think I've ever encountering. The giggling and smirking is driving me up a fucking wall.

"Can you flirt somewhere else?" I ask the both of them with a scowl.

"No can do, I'm going to New York now, I've got my first modelling job!" Lilac responds with a grin.

"Congratulations, before you leave why don't the two of you exchange phone numbers?"

Call me cupid.

"That's a good idea, give me your phone Lilac" he remarks with a smile.

She hands him her iPhone and within minutes she hands it back.

"I'll call you" he whispers causing her nod and blush before waving crazily, dragging her massive suitcase as she sprints to her gate.

I chuckle before Luca sits back down.

"She's-wow" he murmers with a start struck expression.

"Calm down lover boy"

"That's a bit hypocritical coming from the guy who's going to my sister and confessing his love to her" he retorts with a cheeky smile.

 "Well at least I didn't fall in love with the girl two seconds after I met her"

He blushes and looks away from me.

I roll my eyes with a smile before unlocking my phone.

~

"Welcome to Canada! The land of maple syrup" Luca shouts happily with a smile.

As we walk to the rental car the sharp winds feel like knives against my skin.

"Why did you move to fucking Canada? It's fucking freezing" I utter as goosebumps appear onto my skin.

"You can't handle a little bit of cold boss?" he remarks, entering the passenger seat as I do the driver's.

"Of course I can. But it's in the minuses"

I start the car and turn on the seat warmers.

"Don't complain, it's not like you're going to be living here" he replies before rubbing his hands together.

Valid point.

I put in his address and start driving, my heartbeat increasing as we get closer and closer.

"We're almost here!" Luca exclaims with a cheer.

"Yay" I mumble turning into his neighbourhood.

This is it, I'm going to see Lea.

Oh fuck I'm going to see Lea!