ep 11.

"How was class? You and green eyes looked like you we're having fun" Ace states as we enter his office.

"The class was great and Max and me did have fun"

I  sit in his chair and lean my head back.

"Get up" he orders, causing me to break out into a chuckle.

"No it's more comfy than that sofa" I mumble with a small pout.

He rolls his eyes and with one movement, picks me up by the waist and plops me onto his lap, my legs either side of his hips.

"That works too" I mutter with a nod.

He opens his laptop whilst I play with the buttons of his shirt.

He types away and stops as a man comes through the door.

"Hey boss, hello lady sitting on bosses lap" I snicker as he comes closer.

"I'm Azalea!" I bellow with a grin.

"Oh shit you're Luca's sister?!" he exclaims, coming to me and strongly shaking my hand.

"Yes how do you know him?"

He looks between Ace and me and he smiles.

"Oh he's a good friend of mine"

I nod in response.

"So boss what did you want to talk to me about-"

"You called boss" another guy says.

"Michael, Jacob I have-"

"Who is this?" Jacob inquests, opening his laptop and sitting on the sofa.

"I'm Azalea! Nice to meet you Jacob"

I smile at his wide eyes.

"Luca's sister?!"

"He's another friend!" Michael affirms with a tight chuckle.

"Oh right. Well I'm going to raid kitchen so I'll see you guys later!" I wave goodbye, getting off of Ace's lap and leaving.

That was a strange meeting.

Ace's P.O.V:

"She's pretty" Jacob mutmers casually though, it doesn't stop my blood from boiling.

I seriously need to get this jealousy thing under control.

"Shut up. I've got a very alarming letter from Luca. Both of you read this"

I slide the paper to them and as they read, Michael takes a sip of his lemon water before placing it down onto the desk.

"Woah that's pretty scary-"

As if in slow motion his hand slips and his stupid hand hits his water bottle knocking it right onto the paper.

"Michael!" I growl in a shout. I stand up and quickly pick up any electronics whilst Jacob hits Michael at the back of his head.

"Dumb idiot! Why the fuck are you drinking fucking lemon water anyways?!" he questions him. He just rubs the back of his head.

As they fight I look down and see directions or something of the sort on the page.

What the hell?

"Shut up before I fire the both of you"

They shut their mouths and look at me with wide eyes.

"Look at the damn paper" I grunt with a glare.

Their eyes shoot down and extend as the picture comes to life.