ep 17.

Ace's P.O.V:

"Jacob! Michael! Angelo! Robin!" I shout storming into my office.

They each run in out of breath.

"I-had-I had to use the-stairs!" Michael whines, breathing through each of his words.

"Good you might loose that beer belly" I utter. He scowls in response.

"Not a beer belly! I have faint lines of a six pack coming in" he declares, ready to lift up his shirt.

"No!" Robin screams, launching onto the couch, head first.

"Enough. We have an emergency, Lea thinks she's about to get kidnapped by Max"

Their eyes widen and they come to attention like soldiers.

"How is that possible? We did a full background check on the guy. He was clean of everything just in debt from college"

Michael's brows furrow.

"Well, people can change. Jacob get a helicopter out to search her and track where she last called me from she in a old red truck, rusting wheels with tinted windows. Robin get five recutes ready, Angelo make us a plan just in case. Go"

They nod and one by one enter the elevator and leave.

My mind fills with what's going to happen to her.

Will we get there fast enough? Can we even track the car she described? Is she safe? Where the fuck is that bastard going to take her?

I try and rack my head but I can't focus.

All I can think about is her. That short, petite brunette girl who I call my sweetheart.

After five minutes, Michael gives me his laptop to see where the fuck green eyes is.

From above it looks like he's taking into the rich side of town?

I watch as it speeds up and takes a left into Amelia's.

He's surprised her with a fucking dinner.

"Well looks like Max is a romantic" Michael delivers with a chuckle.

"Seems so, doesn't it. Tell everyone to cancel whatever they have planned" I utter with a sigh.

He nods and quickly leaves, his iPad in hand.

Before I get the chance to get my phone out, Lea rings.

"Hey Acey" she sounds guilty.

"Hey sweetheart. Before you apologise I forgive you and I'm proud that you called me. Every time you feel unsafe tell me, ok? Now enjoy your dinner with green eyes" I remark, a strained smile playing at my face.

"Ok! Thankyou bye!"

I hang up and groan.

But then, get a little evil idea.

I call Brittney and within one ring she answers.

"Hello Ace" she speaks happily.

"We're going to have dinner now. Get ready and meet with me at Amelia's"

I hang up before she replies and smile.

It's for Lea's safety, I want to know where she is all of the time. But not in the creepy way, I need to make sure she's safe and if going to Amelia's will soothe my mind then Amelia's it is.

I walk over to receptionist before I leave.

"Cancel all of my meetings for the rest of the night" she nods and in a hurry starts typing away at her laptop.

I rush into the elevator and in minutes enter my car and drive to the restaurant.

Brittney and her fiancée are already there leaning against his Toyota corolla.

I park next to them, their eyes widening at my car.

"Let's go in"

I walk into the place, the two of them quickly walking beside me.

"Hello sir do you have a reservation?" questions a man in a slick black suit.

"Yes"

He looks up at me and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Mr Atlantic, right this way"

He leads us into a private room.

"Can you please move us next to that couple over there" I discreetly point to Lea and green eyes.

"Of course" he returns, slightly confused.

He walks to our table and calls a waiter to serve us.

Lea and green look up and immediately stare at each other then back to me.

"Acey what are you doing here?" Lea questions me her brows furrowed.

"Well sweetheart we're having dinner" I utter with a small smirk.

"Oh what a coincidence! We just came here-"

She pauses and as the realisation hits, she slides her chair close to mine.

"You knew we were here didn't you?! Acey that is not nice!" she whispers harshly into my ear.

"Sweetheart, it was just a mere coincidence" I reply, my lips touching her ear. Goosebumps dot all over her.

"Yeah right!? Your pants are definitely on fire"

"Why?"

"Because you're such a huge liar"

"Do you know what else is huge?"

With a scowl she slides back to her table and starts a conversation with green eyes completely ignoring me.

"Hello, would like menu's now?" I waiter inquires with polite smile.

We all nod and he places the menu's onto our table.

I scour through it and order red wine, stake and a cheesecake. Not for me but for Lea, I know she'll be hungry at the end of her meal.

Brittney orders a salad and John orders a cheese burger.

"Waiter" I call for someone and quickly somebody arrives.

"Please put me and the table next to me in a private room, we've already ordered. Just put it the bill on my card"

With a nod two other waiters come and we all get escorted to the my personal favourite room, Lea and Max very confused but still following behind us.

We all sit down, Lea sitting next to me, our knees touching whilst Max, Brittney and John sit across from us.

"Why did we get moved here?" questions Lea, her eyes scanning every inch of the room.

"This is why" I state.

One cue the room darkens and the curtains open revealing a wonderful view of the city, with fireworks blowing up the sky with vibrant colours.

"Oh wow it's so beautiful" Lea echoes, grin plastered onto her face.

The others agree but I don't pay attention. All could think about is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world sitting by me.

As cheesy as it sounds she's perfect in every single goddamn way.