ep 7.

Azalea's P.O.V:

I wake up to see no sign of Ace. Where did he go?

As I roll to his side of the bed I hear something crunch under me.

Feeling it under my torso, I grab a note and it reads:

'Sorry had to work, call me if you need anything :))'

Aww that's so adorable! But how does he have my number?

I unlock my phone and scroll through my contacts to see his name with a red heart. Hmm strange, but whatever.

I get up and go to the bathroom, a big smile plastered on my face.

I do all the things I normally do but take a shower.

As the warm water soothes my tense muscles I hum a random song and as I hum my heart out I scrub vanilla body wash all over me before applying coconut conditioner and shampoo to my forever growing hair.

The smells mix together to create the best smelling perfume in the whole world. It attaches itself to the walls and myself.

 It's truly the best.

After ten more minutes I turn off the water and quickly wrap myself into a big fluffy towel and dry myself before putting lotion all over me. After, I put on a hoodie and let my hair air dry.

I then rush out to my phone and call Ace.

"What?" he questions me harshly.

"Hi Acey" I say with a cheeky grin.

"Oh!-Sorry hey sweetheart how are you? Is everything ok?" he questions me surprised.

"Yes everything is fine, I just wanting to check in-"

"Is that Luca's sister on the phone-shut up Michael-"

"You're really mean to Michael" I say causing Michael to laugh loudly.

"What, he deserves it-Like hell I do boss"

"So is that all sweetheart?" Ace says, I can hear him flipping pages.

"Can I talk to Luca?"

Everything becomes quiet and his breathing becomes a little heavier.

"Umm, you won't be talking to him for a while, but he's totally fine. He just needs to work super hard" he says softly.

"Oh"

Disappointment is such a horrible feeling.

"Somebody's knocking, I've got to go-" I almost hang up before he questions me.

"Wait. Can you see who it is?"

Is something wrong?

"Let me check"

"Ok but be quiet"

I nod even though he can't see me and like a ninja go to the front door and check through the peep door.

"A guy in all black, he has black sunglasses on" I whisper into the speakers.

"Don't open it. Sweetheart pack a lot of your stuff in bags. I'll be there in a minute"

He hangs up leaving me really confused. Something is very wrong.

I rush upstairs, whilst the knocking becomes louder and throw my toiletries, a bunch of outfits and shoes into a suitcase. I also place my airpods and laptop in a backpack before as quietly as possible roll it down the stairs and into the living room. Goofy is sat in his carrier all of his essentials already in my backpack.