ep 26.

Azalea's P.O.V:

The doorbell rings and I rush to open the door. Luca's here!

"Hi Lea!"

I run to him and hug him as tightly as I possibly could.

"I missed you so much" I mumble into his shirt.

"Me too, look how much you've grow!"

He pulls back, his hands on my shoulders to look at how much I've grown.

I laugh and as he we let go I see someone peering behind him.

"Do we have a guest?"

My brows furrow in curiousity.

"I-um yes" he stutters with nervousness.

The figure comes into the light and my heart drops.

It's Ace.

"What is he doing here?" I question him, my breath long lost. All the pain I've tried so hard to heal from resurfaced just by that look.

"He needs to explain some things to you, please let him" Luca responds quickly, his eyes full of worry I'll say no.

"Luca I can't please, don't do this to me" I whisper, my voice breaking.

"Lea I will never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with but I really think you should listen to what Ace has to say" he replies pleadingly.

I pause and look at him, his frown convincing me.

"Ok"

With a grateful smile, he kisses my cheek.

"Thankyou, I promise you won't regret it"

He leaves me and Ace and runs upstairs.

"Are going to come in or..."

"Right"

He steps in and I close the door from the brutal winter chills, though the weather isn't as harsh as the tension in the room.

"You have two minutes" I mutter sitting on the sofa.

"What-"

"One minutes fifty nine seconds-"

"Ok! When you came into my office that day and saw me and Brittney kissing, it was planned. I know this is stupid and immature and trust me it is. Brittney's fiancée was apart of Ghostly so, to get more information from Brittney we had to break up. Sweetheart, the things I said to you about how Brittney was prettier or smarter was not true. You are the most beautiful, intelligent and funny girl I have ever set my eyes on and I feel so lucky to have even met you. You've made my life complete Lea and I can't loose you. I need you. I have to be yours. I want you and I love you more than I have ever loved anybody in my entire life"

My eyes widen in shock, then, like a spark, it all makes sense. I know he's a man of loyalty. And putting his business before his own relationship shows how much he cares for others. How much he cares for his father's legacy.

Without a second thought I stand up and wrap my arms around his torso, tears slipping from my eyes.

"I love you too" I whisper gently. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me so we're face to face.

"I love you my sweetheart" he murmers before pecking my lips and putting his head at the crook of my neck.

"I love you too, my sweetheart" I reply. His cheeks become a little rosy and he chuckles.

I've finally understood what home is. It's not a place it's a person.

And I've found home. In a teddy bear of a person with armour protecting his heart.

I love you Ace and till the end of time, I promise I will never love somebody more than you. When I look to the future all I see is you. And if everything else collapses I have a feeling you'll be there to help me pick up the pieces. You are my superhero and inspiration in life. I hope you understand how loved you are and how much you've changed my life. From being sad and always crying in secret I now have you, my Knight in shining armour, and though I can always save myself, I'll let you rescue me for eternity.

Ace's P.O.V:

Lea, my sweetheart, I love to infinity and back. My love for you is never ending and I will try my hardest to show how much you mean to me, you have saved me from being a ruthless robot with no emotions to a person with feelings. You have made me feel again and for that I thank you and will always be grateful for. I can't wait to start my life with you and cherish you with all the things you deserve. You, my love have imprinted your name into my heart and made me all mushy inside. Not that I'm complaining. I'll always love you and as I try and think about what the future could hold I think about you.