ep 2.

As soon as I open my bedroom door, I hear my belly rumbling from hunger and a lot of commotion downstairs.

Ooohhh someone's going to get beaten up...

It's probably going to be Luca. Ace's body has much muscle you can see it through his shirt, whilst Luca's pretty skinny.

So before Luca gets too bruised up I rush downstairs, seeing Ace holding him on the floor, his hands on his shoulders and his legs holding his hips.

As the people on tiktok say...kinky.

"Ace get off him" I say causing his eyes to shoot up at me.

"I can't he's going to push me or some shit" I look at him my eyes wide from shock.

Swearing is no go zone. That's rule number 1 of living in this house.

"You can't swear Ace" I say shaking my head.

"Why? Did you brother say it's forbidden" he grins mockingly, his lips turning into a devilish smirk.

"Yes, well done for realising" I say looking at Luca and then back to him.

His voice vibrates through the kitchen walls and attacks the butterflies in my stomach. He then, removes his weight off Luca and stands above me.

I look up to meet his deep blue eyes.

"Touch you're dead, look at her you're dead-"

"I already broke two of those rules though" he adds, causing me to snicker quietly.

His eyes scan mine before they land on my lips. His eyes darken.

"Shut up Ace or a swear to God I'll kick you out and you'll live on the streets" Luca says his eyes not backing down.

"Fine" he grumbles sitting on one of the bar stools, though, he stares at Luca with a look of warning.

"Wait he's living here?" I question my brother in confusion.

"Yes, he's caused some trouble at his house so for the next week he's ours" he says with a loud sigh.

"Why did you agree if you're so pissed about it? I'll leave if you want me too" Ace says standing up, grabbing his coat.

"No! I do want you to live here. Lea, I'm going to be gone for three weeks so in that time Ace will look after you. Ok?" he says a smile.

"What? No. I don't want to repeat what happened last time you left" My heart physically drops into my stomach. When he returned home last time, mum and dad weren't there to greet him. They never did again.

Uncontrollable tears brim so quickly I close my eyes to avoid the looks of Ace and my brother. God, I am a child. Luca's right.

"And it won't, I promise. Come here" I slowly go into his arms, his hands on my shoulders before I pull away from him. He wipes a tear at my cheek and I calm down. I have to. He's going now and I don't want him to worry.

"Ok Lea, I'm going to go. I want you to carry on with school and make sure to eat your gummy vitamins. I've put food in the snack drawer and there's fruit in the fridge and if your thirsty-"

"Luca just leave, she'll be fine. I'm here"

He nods and pulls a suitcase and briefcase from the hallway and disappears to the door. It slams and I immediately ask Ace a question playing at my mind.

"If I didn't come downstairs how was he going to tell me?" I question him as he puts his coat on.

"By a call, he was planning to be in Mexico by the time you woke up" he says with a chuckle.