You're cute when you smile

Location: The Tendo Dojo.
Some time has passed since Kasumi left to visit Dr. Tofu.
Kururugi, Ranma, and Akane made it home without incident.
Akane is practicing martial arts by herself in the backyard.
She is breaking blocks of cement and wood with her hands.
While Akane is thinking about what happened earlier, Ranma appears in front of her making silly faces. "What do you want?!" says Akane while driving Ranma's face into the ground. "Hmph. You don't seem so down." "Surely you don't expect me to believe......that you came to cheer me up?" says Akane somewhat doubtfully. "And why shouldn't you believe it?" says Ranma springing back to his feet. "Ranma, come here! Can you go get Kururugi and bring her here? And no entering my room!" says Akane.

Kururugi is in her room thinking to herself. 'I healed Ranma! I have never done that with anyone outside of my family! How embarrassing!' Kururugi is dressed in casual wear but decides to put on a Gi for martial arts.
As Ranma comes up to Kururugi's room and is about to knock, the door flies open and hits Ranma in the face as Kururugi steps out of Akane's room. "Whoops! Sorry about that! You okay, Ranma?" says Kururugi. "Let's go! Akane wants to see you!" says Ranma.

Sometime later.
At the Tendo Dojo.
"Alright, I'm here! What do you want Akane?" says Kururugi? "Fight Ranma! You two have never fought each other before!" says Akane. "Okay. For you Akane!" says Kururugi getting into a fighting stance. "Wonder who'd win?!" says Ranma as he also takes a fighting stance. Everyone is in the Dojo. "Begin!" says Akane.
Kururugi throws rapid blows at Ranma as Ranma with some effort evades them. Kururugi uses her thrust kick as Ranma jumps over it, as Kururugi performs a rising heel sweep kick and knocks Ranma off guard as Kururugi gets to her feet again and rushes Ranma with a flurry of punches as Ranma barely blocks the punches. "Come on! Fight back! How can I improve if you are going to treat me the same as Akane! How?!" says Kururugi as she sends out a roundhouse kick that Ranma jumps. "Kururugi...... Don't you get tired of proving yourself to others?" says Ranma as he evades backwards to evade Kururugi's kick. "That's my business!" says Kururugi with a lightning jab that Ranma evades and a hook punch that Ranma doesn't. "Geez...! Okay, your strong! But what a waste! You're kind of cute when you smile." "Mm?" says Kururugi as she stops.
"Blew it." This was said by Ranma. Kururugi effortlessly blocks the blow and uses a cross-counter to knock out Ranma. "That's it! Kururugi wins!" says Akane.

Sometime later.
Kururugi and Akane just got out of the bathroom and have changed into their pajamas.
Kururugi enters her room from Akane's room, as both girls lie down on their beds.
Akane gets up from her bed and enters Kururugi's room.
'Did he mean that? "You're cute when you smile." Probably not. But oh well.' thinks Kururugi as she gets up from her bed, and grabs a hand mirror, and smiles cutely at her reflection. Ranma opens the window to Kururugi's room. "Do mirrors always make you smile? Or are you just testing your cheeks?" says Ranma as Akane strides into Kururugi's room and smacks Ranma out the window. "And don't come back!" yells Akane out the window. Akane closes the window and says; "You alright, Kururugi?" asks Akane in concern. "Yeah, I'm okay. But I'm worried about Ranma!" says Kururugi.