The Hunter

Somewhere 500 miles south of Tokyo, a young man is walking down the road.
He is wearing a bandana and is carrying a wooden umbrella.
He is wearing a backpack on his back.

Ding Ding Ding Ding
A bell is ringing.
"A wild boar!! on a rampage!"
The boar crashes through the town.
The boar is now heading towards the young man.
"Hey! You there! Look out! Run y'dang fool!" says the people of the town.
The man pulls out his umbrella and stops the boar in its tracks.
"Ohh!! He stopped it! One-handed!" says the people of the town.
The boar can't move try as it might.
He then hurles the boar into the air.
Where it then comes crashing down behind him.
"Hoo-eee! Jus' a-may-zin! D'you do them martial arts? You been up practicin' in thet mountain?" say the town's people.
"...... Where is Furinkan High School?" says the young man.
"Frinkan High School! Oh-ho! A map, eh? Lemme see'er. Say ain't this Tokyo?! That's 500 miles north of here!" says the people of the town.
"I see. Forgive the commotion." says the young man turning around and walking away.
"Figure he's lost?" says a man of the town.

Meanwhile, in Tokyo...
There is a downpour of rain outside the Tendo residence right now.
Three girls are running through the hall.
The first is Ranma wearing a bath towel around her neck, with Nabiki and Kasumi chasing her.
"Ranma wait!" says Kasumi.
"No! No way!! I'm not wearing girls' clothes!" says Ranma.
"But all your clothes are in the wash now! Let me fill your bath now, so--" says Kasumi.
"You can't just run around naked, y'know!" says Nabiki.
Kasumi has finally lost her patience as she and Nabiki point there finger at Ranma as they say; "You're a guest here, aren't you?"
In Akane's room, Nabiki is going through Akane's closet looking for clothes for Ranma to wear.
Kasumi enters Kururugi's room and looks for a pile of clothes.
"What's up, Kasumi?" says Kururugi while sitting on the floor.
"Oh, just looking for some clothes for Ranma to wear."
This is said by Kasumi.
"I see."
This is said by Kururugi.
"I understand, but......why do you have to lend him some of my clothes?" says Akane from the floor of her room.
"'kay this'll do..." says Nabiki holding up an outfit.
"Hold on, I found some clothes for Ranma!" says Kasumi walking out of Kururugi's room.
"Hi, sis!" says Kururugi also coming out of her room.
"I'm not wearing a skirt!" says Ranma from the floor.
"Oh, no... Kasumi! I'm not letting Ranma wear Kururugi's clothes!" says Akane.
"Do you want to wear male clothes or female clothes?" says Kasumi holding blue shorts and a white shirt.
"I'll wear the male outfit!" says Ranma.
Ranma tries on the shirt and pants.
"Oooh! It is you!" says Nabiki.
"Its... it's perfect..." says Akane.
"Very cute!" says Kururugi.
"It doesn't fit. The waist is too tight."
This is said by Ranma.
"Really? How's the chest?" asks Nabiki.
"Room to spare!" says Ranma.
"Now, Ranma! These ladies are letting you wear their clothes! Apologize to Kururugi and Akane, before Akane clobbers you!" says Kasumi.
And so another fight is avoided.

One week later.
"See ya!"
"Later!"
While everyone is on their way out of the school, since the day is over, a single man with a scarf and a backpack and umbrella walks up to the school.
"You."
The man says this as he grabs a male student by the shirt.
"Waah! Who-what do you want?" says the male student.
"Where's Furinkan High School?" asks the man.
"Say what?" says the male student as he then points out the school sign.
"...... Where is Ranma Saotome?" says the man.
"Saotome?" says the male student.
"Ranma! Stop!" says Akane to Ranma.
Ranma, Kururugi, and Akane are running out of the school grounds.
"Come and get me!" says Ranma as he leaps into the air.
They reach the school gates when Ranma and Kururugi sense trouble.
Kururugi grabs Ranma by the back of the collar of his shirt and pulls him towards her as a man pointing an umbrella at Ranma says; " Ranma! Prepare to die!" as he shoots straight past them and creates a giant crater in the ground.
"You!!" says Ranma.
"You haven't changed Ranma. You're still good at running away."
This is said by the man who has a grudge against Ranma.
"Someone you know?" asks Akane.
Ranma strains to remember as he says; "Yeah! Uh... Sure! He's... He's..."
"Don't strain your brain remembering Ranma"
This is said by Akane.
"What do you have against Ranma?" says Kururugi.
"Just tell me one thing Ranma. Why did you run out on our fight?!" says the man.
"Wait! I remember! You were in my class at my old High School...... Ryoga Hibiki! Long time no see!" says Ranma clapping his palm with his fist.
"So why do you have a grudge against my fiance?" says Kururugi.
"Answer the question!" says Ryuga.
"I waited three days at the appointed place!" says Ranma.
"Three days?!" says Akane.
"Yes! And when I came on the fourth day......you had already run away!" says Ryuga.
"Uh... Ryuga? Can I ask you something? Why did it take you four days to get there? It was straight behind your house in the empty lot 500 yards from your house!" says Ranma.
"Do you think I was on a casual stroll for four days?! I suffered to meet up with you!!" says Ryoga.
I think everyone can agree that Ryoga have a bad sense of direction.
"Breaking a vow between men...and running to China with your father!" says Ryoga swinging his umbrella at Ranma.
Kururugi steps in the way of the umbrella swing and blocks it.
"This isn't Ranma's fault! It's yours, for being unable to get to the lot on time. Poor Ranma had to wait for three days in the lot for you! What if he had gotten sick from the rain? Did you think of that?!" says Kururugi in a rare rant.
"Wh-what?" says Ryoga.
"It sounds like you have a grudge against Ranma for something he didn't even do! Did he steal your food, is that why you have a grudge against him?" says Kururugi.
"Ranma I will destroy your happiness!" says Ryoga as he walks away.
Kururugi, Ranma, and Akane all return home.
And the three go to sleep in their respective rooms.