Showdown! Kururugi enters!

Note: This entire chapter is from Kururugi's point of view!
"Ranma! Get away from him! Fast!! He has the strength of a monster!" says Akane as I am reaching down with one hand to pick up the umbrella.
It's fairly heavy I note as I close my hand around the umbrella.
I think Videl from the Junior Martial Arts Tournament, could pick it up, but not Akane.
Akane almost has enough strength to lift it with one hand, but as it is, she needs two hands.
"Heh. Looks like you found out......a little too late!" says Ryoga as he throws a punch at my fiance Ranma.
Ranma flips under Ryoga's body as he grabs onto Ryoga and flips him, landing upright but knocking Ryoga's head into the ground.
Ranma has locked Ryoga.
"What did I find out too late?" says Ranma.
Ryoga has more than enough power to throw my fiance into the air.
As all of this is going on I pick up the umbrella and flip it so that it is the reverse way too.
"You......you dare......try to push me......to my knees?!" says Ryuga as he finally gets purchase and pushes himself and Ranma into the air one-handed.
Ranma and Ryoga make a clash near the ground as the bandana holding the two together rips and Ranma sends Ryoga flying towards the crowd.
"Incoming!" says a male student.
Ryoga lands right next to Akane.
Ranma comes in and attacks Ryuga as Ryuga counters Ranma with a kick and then reaches for the umbrella that I am holding as Ranma comes in to attack Ryuga again.
Ranma got too close.
As Ryoga was reaching for the umbrella, Ranma came in to attack Ryoga at the same time as I swung the umbrella like a Bo-staff.
My attack ripped Ranma's shirt open.
Ranma as usual, doesn't notice that I ripped open his shirt.
"That was too close, Kururugi! You almost hit me!" says Ranma to me.
"This is war Ranma! Stop involving other people in your fights. If you are going to team up at least be able to handle your partner's attacks! Stop acting like a girl!" says Ryoga.
Uh-oh!
Ryoga called Ranma a girl.
I don't think even I would like being called that.
Ranma must be furious.
"Who are you calling a girl?!" says Ranma chasing Ryoga over the fence.
"Whoa!" says Ryoga.
I grab Akane's hand and drag her with me as we both using our martial arts abilities, leap over the fence.
Once over the fence I open the umbrella and float the both of us over to Ranma and Ryoga.
"Well?! Who are you calling a girl?!" says Ranma as he does a flying kick into the water fountain that Ryuga was standing on.
I unbutton my shirt as I use the umbrella to get myself above the place where Ryoga is.
Ranma destroys the drinking fountain or the place where water is used to wash up.
As Ranma destroys the ground causing a geyser of water, I spin the umbrella in front of Ryoga blocking all of the water, as we land.
Ranma sends a blow to Ryoga knocking him off balance.
"Well, Ryoga?!" says Ranma.
"W... W......wait a second... Why are you... That is... Where..." says Ryuga.
"What's your problem?!" says Ranma as she sends out a flurry of blows, all of them hitting Ryoga with a critical hit.
"Ra... Ra... Ranma?" says Ryoga confusedly.
Ryoga is dazed.
"Who do I look like, you blind stupid jerk?!" says Ranma.
"Ranma! Your... Your......your torso! Both of you!" says Akane to both me and Ranma.
"My... Oy."
This is said by Ranma as I button my shirt back up.
"I don't know what I did to you! But this curse, where the smallest change in circumstances can change the body, is no gift! It's not a blessing if I turn into a girl! So laugh! I know you want to!" says Ranma.
"It is to laugh! That you call a curse? Whining about your misery...with such an adorable figure!" says Ryoga as he pulls out multiple bandanas and twirls them at high speed, before throwing them at me and Akane, and Ranma.
I grab the umbrella and twirl it at high speed blocking most of the projectiles.
"Oh, no!" I hear Ranma say as five rotating bandanas come flying at me from around the umbrella.