The birth of a Legend!

At the field Hospital in Nerima Ward, Tokyo.
The year unspecified.
A young man and his pregnant wife are hanging with their eldest daughter Kasumi.
Kasumi is 4 years old. She is standing next to the bed.
The young man is Soun Tendo.
The pregnant wife is holding her 2-year-old daughter and her 1-year-old daughter and is lying in bed. The 2-year-old daughter is Nabiki Tendo.
Akane is a 1-year-old daughter.
The wife is Ms. Tendo. She has straight dark hair and dark eyes. She is wearing a hospital gown.
Soun Tendo has straight black hair and black eyes. He is wearing his Martial Arts Gi.
Kasumi Tendo is wearing a plain blue dress. She has straight dark hair and dark eyes.
Nabiki Tendo has brown hair that goes down to her neck. She is a baby.
Akane Tendo has short dark hair and dark eyes. Her hair hasn't fully grown in yet.

Akane and Nabiki are sleeping in Ms. Tendo's arms when Ms. Tendo feels contractions. A nurse rushes in and sets the sleeping babies in the side bed, as she prepares to have Ms. Tendo deliver. She ushers Soun Tendo out of the room along with 4-year-old Kasumi. Soun leaves while the nurse prepares the room and Ms. Tendo for delivery. After Ms. Tendo is presentable, Soun is invited back into the room along with his 4-year-old daughter.

Sometime later.
"It's a boy. No, a girl. No, I can't tell!" says the nurse. The nurse calls the doctor.
"Is there something wrong with my wife or child?" says Soun Tendo to the nurse. "No.," says the nurse. The doctor comes in and takes a look at the wife and child. After a thorough examination of both. "There is nothing wrong with your wife or child. But the sex of the child can't be determined, so come back in a week and I will be able to tell." says the doctor. Ms. Tendo says; "Is it unusual?" The doctor says; "No."

1 week later the doctor checks the sex of the child. "It's a boy!" says the doctor. "Congratulations!" says the nurse to Ms. Tendo.
The boy has blonde hair just starting to grow and blue eyes.
"I feel something magical emanating from him, if anything happens it will be on his 15th birthday." says the doctor to the wife. "What's his name?" asks the nurse. The wife contemplates for 15 minutes before deciding on a name. "Kururugi! It means Vital Point or Void," says Ms. Tendo.

The Tendo's return home.

Nearly 15 years pass since the birth of Kururugi Tendo.

Name - Kururugi Tendo                 Age - 14
Gender - Male                                  Magic Power - Potential
Height - 5'5''                                     Weight - 100 lbs
Hair Color - Blonde                         Hair Length - Short