Who says you're cute? No one!

The next day, Ranma is running along the wall on the way to school when he spots Akane walking to school.
"Akane!" says Ranma jumping down from the wall.
Ranma looks around confused, before starting to hop back onto the wall.
"Who are you looking for?" says Akane twirling her short hair around her finger.
"Kururugi!" says Ranma.
"Oh, I see. She's sick, I think that we'll look into her health for the next couple of days. Never can be too careful. See you later Ranma!" says Akane cheerfully.

Meanwhile, Kururugi wakes up and calls for Nabiki.
"Nabiki! Where's Akane?" says Kururugi calling out into the house.
Nabiki opens the door to Kururugi's room.
Kururugi is no longer sweating but doesn't feel his normal magicules.
His hair is dry and no longer wet.
His eyes are as blue as ever, but no longer spark with magicules.
His visual shields are down for the first time ever in his 15 years of living.
"She's taking Ranma to school. Also, she has to somehow contact the principal and let him know that you will be returning sometimes to school, since you haven't returned since your first day!" says Nabiki.
Kasumi comes in from time to time to check Kururugi's temperature.
"You're fine now, Kururugi. But I better get father to come in and check on you, without Genma finding out about you!" says Kasumi seriously.

Meanwhile, inside the dojo Soun and Genma are playing Shogi.
"Do over!" says Genma.
"No do-overs, Saotome!" says Soun.
Kasumi walks in wearing a sundress and not her normal dress.
"Father! Kururugi has a high temperature, so I am putting her in lockdown! I will not permit her to go to school for the next couple of days until her temperature returns to normal, will you please check on her, father!" says Kasumi to Soun.
"Saotome, my friend! We will continue this game when I get back!" says Soun as he gets up and follows Kasumi to Kururugi's room.

Nabiki is sitting in a chair next to Kururugi's bed.
"She has recovered, father. But is in no condition to be going to school. Her magic has run dry for the time being!" says Nabiki.
"That isn't to say she can't go to school, father! Just, she can't go with Akane or Ranma, as that would look weird. So she will meet back up with Akane at school. So, for the above reason, we should have Akane take Ranma to school until Kururugi's magic returns!" says Kasumi.
"How are you feeling, Kururugi?" asks Soun.
"Fine! Just, dry on magicules!" says Kururugi.
"I see! Kasumi, run up the bath for Kururugi, and bring him a change of clothes that will fit him!" says Soun to Kasumi.
"Nabiki, protect your brother, once again!" says Soun to Nabiki.
"Of course! I would do it even if you didn't order it!" says Nabiki entering Akane's room.
Kururugi climbs down the stairs in his dirty clothes and enters the bathroom.
As soon as Kururugi enters the bathroom, Kasumi exits the bathroom and locks the door after closing the door behind her.
"Kururugi! I have prepared the bath for you! Tell me if you need me to adjust the temperature for you!" says Kasumi.
Kururugi strips all of his clothes off his body and feels the water.
It's just right... Not too hot and not too cold!
He climbs into the tub and soaks in it for some time before manually washing his body and getting dressed.
Now dressed, he leaves the house and walks to the school.
As he is walking, Kururugi is spotted by Ryoga.
"Where is Furinkan High School?" says Kururugi to Ryoga.
Ryoga decides to be a good person, and guide this person to the school.
Ryoga makes it to Furinkan High School, without getting lost even once.

Meanwhile, by the river on the way to school, Akane and Ranma are walking to school.
"Ah, Akane! I'm sorry! It's all my fault! I put Kururugi in danger!" says Ranma.
"It's fine, but Ranma you have to walk me to school for the time being. Can you do that?" says Akane playfully.
"I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe!" says Ranma.
"What do you mean?" says Akane turning serious.
"I will protect her and you!" says Ranma.
"Oh, Ranma! Stop being so nice. It makes me nervous."
This is said by Akane as Doctor Tofu spots the two walking.
"Hey, you two, out for a walk?" says Doctor Tofu.
" Do you think we look better with short hair, doctor?" says Akane.
"Oh, yes. It's very cute! Short hair always did suit you both, Akane. Don't forget to bring your sibling in for a checkup when you have time!" says Doctor Tofu.
"Haha...thank you! I guess I will!" says Akane as she continues walking.
Akane sighs as she says; "Ahhhhh, nothing like being told that you look good!" says Akane, as Ranma looks away.
"What's wrong?" says Akane.
Akane looks behind her and doesn't see anyone.
"Ranma...?" says Akane.
Ranma is sitting on a wooden wall and is looking away from Akane.
"Cute. That Doc said......you look cute. Thought you'd be happy."
This is said by Ranma.
"It doesn't matter anymore. You will protect my sibling, right?" says Akane.
"Doesn't matter?" says Ranma.
"You will protect us both right? That's all that matters!" says Akane.
"You know, it's okay now. I guess I'm finally ready to be a Guardian!" says Akane.
Ranma jumps down in front of Akane.
"You know, I forgot to mention. You do look good like that."
This is said by Ranma as Akane looks at him strangely.
"Why are you looking at me that way?" says Ranma.
"Are you feeling well?" says Akane.
"Hey! Listen, jerk! I genuinely cared for you and your sister!" says Ranma.
"Sibling! My sibling! Don't worry about it. You don't have to cheer me up."
This is said by Akane.
"You think that's what I'm doing?! I try to compliment you, an-- who says you're cute?!" says Ranma.
"No one. I'm not cute."
This is said by Akane.
"I just meant I like your style better -I mean......that is......not that my taste makes any difference..." says Ranma bashfully.
"Ranma? Thank you. That's nice to hear. Even if you don't mean it... it's nice. Although you should say this to Kururugi next time you get the chance!" says Akane.
Ranma flustered wonders if Akane and Kururugi are cute.
"On guard. Haha. Gotcha."
This is said by Akane as she uses one finger and knocks Ranma into the water.
"Why you!!" says Ranma spluttering.
"Now you don't have to feel guilty anymore."
This is said by a very jovial Akane.
"Who says you're cute?!" says Ranma.
"Nyaa nyaa nyaa! Who says I'm cute? No one!" says Akane laughing.