Body and Soul!

Ranma has a nightmare about what he was told by Kuno. Ranma wakes up. Kururugi and Akane wake up and head for school together with Ranma. The three run full speed down the street to Furinkan High school. "Akane Tendo's here!" "Kururugi is also here. Along with her fiancé!" "Akane! Say you'll go out with m- -*" "Saotome! Keep away from Aka - -*" These noises can be heard as Ranma and Akane take out the trash, just kidding, knock through them. Kururugi runs up to the other side of Akane. As Kuno charges saying; "Attack!" Ranma and Kururugi are both pissed at seeing Kuno. As Akane does a flying kick, Kururugi and Ranma also do flying kicks, with all three kicks hitting Kuno's head at the same time. "Hey! Kururugi is one thing, but, don't fight my fights for me!" says Akane as they run to class. "I'm not doing it for you!" says Ranma, slightly upsetting Kururugi Tendo. All three people make it to class on time.

Nabiki and Kuno are having a break in the classroom. "What's this?" asks Nabiki looking at a panda doll. "A present," says Kuno. "Not my style," says Nabiki. "Did I offer it to you, Nabiki Tendo?! This sweet treasure ... ...I save for my goddess in pigtails!" says Kuno as Nabiki sprays her drink out of her mouth at Kuno. "Now look what you made me do," says Nabiki. "What ...I ...made you do?" says Kuno. Nabiki slaps down a set of photos. "Set of five for 3000 yen. You want?" says Nabiki. "She is so ... so ... so ... defenseless." They are pictures of girl Ranma, as she is slightly defenseless, or as Nabiki would put it; "Kinda like a boy, huh? You're really something, you know? I mean, dropping Akane just like that!" says Nabiki. "Dropping her?" says Kuno. "You're not going to try to three-time her! With my Angel Kururugi, The true Goddess!" says Nabiki. "Hmph Don't be vulgar. Akane is so pure and tidy. Kururugi a goddess and the pigtailed girl, bursting with healthy beauty. All three so dear I can give up none! Do you call it deceit that I would openly wish all three?" says Kuno. "No. I call it ... ... Three-timing! Set of five for 3000 yen." says Nabiki as she slaps down another set of five photos. These are of Akane training, not her secret training with Kururugi. No, just normal training. "Such ...such ... ferocity! Sold," says Kuno.

Sometime later Nabiki comes to the classroom of Ranma and Kururugi and Akane. "Ranma! Kuno wants you!" says Nabiki to Ranma. "Nabiki, what ...?" says Akane. Nabiki and Kururugi discuss boys. "You have to let him go some time, might as well be now," says Nabiki. "Fine, Nabiki!" says Kururugi, very pissed off. "Oh-oh. I goofed. What do I do Akane? I think she might actually be mad at me." says Nabiki as Kururugi goes to get water from the fountain. "Well, Kuno? What do you want?" "That will be Upperclassman to you!" says Kuno to Ranma, as he plops a panda plushie in Ranma's arms. "Tell me why I must give to you!" says Kuno. "Say again?" says Ranma. "Answer me! Why?! If you want to give her your panda, give it to Ranma Saotome, quoth Nabiki Tendo! How do you know my pigtailed goddess?!" says Kuno. Ranma tosses the doll back at Kuno, as he says; "Forget her! Trust me!" "What?!" says Kuno. Ranma walks away as he says; "You'll probably never even see ... her ... again." as he walks around the corner only to get water dumped on him from above. Kuno runs around the corner just in time to hear a sound in the direction of the tree. Kuno cuts through the tree. Ranma falls onto the ground and Kuno finds the girl he was looking for and says; "You ... you're the girl! How I've missed you!" as he went in for a hug. "Back off!" says Ranma punching Kuno in the face. Kuno glomps onto Ranma, saying; "I shall never let you go!" As Kururugi comes barreling around the corner and says; "Nabiki! How could you!" just as Nabiki pours the hot water on Ranma. "Sorry 'bout that. Too hot, Ranma?" says Nabiki. "This is my fiancée we are talking about here, how could you just let him get hugged by Kuno! Now I can't get married! How could you grope me, Kuno, now I have to marry Ranma Saotome, I'll have to rename myself Kururugi Saotome." bawls Kururugi Tendo. "Ranma ...? Kururugi?" says Kuno. "Okay, honey ... ...time to let go!" says Ranma, as he kicks Kuno in the face. "Hold! What did Kururugi mean she has to marry Ranma?" asks Kuno. "Hmmmm He just won't get it unless we spell it out. Cmere. Kuno-baby. Listen. See ... ... that girl there ... her body. Her soul. Kururugi's body. Kururugi's soul. All his. You know what I mean, don't you?" says Nabiki. Ranma says; "Huh?" Kuno shouts; "Her soul ... ...and her body?!" before swinging his bokuto and saying; "Tyrant!" Ranma dodges the swing of the bokuto, as he grabs the tree with his legs, with his back to the tree, and using his hands to support himself as he says; "I don't think you've got it yet!" Kuno says; "Silence! I can see it wretch!" Then Kuno gets delusional as he enacts the scene.
Kuno's delusion: Female Ranma says; "ohhhh!" as she is slapped by Male Ranma. Then Male Ranma grabs Kururugi Tendo and says; "Just be quiet and do as you're told!" as Female Ranma and Kururugi say in unison; "Y-y-y-yes, master!" Then Male Ranma says; "You're nothing! Just mine!" as he glomps onto Female Ranma and Kururugi Tendo. Then twin chrysanthemums flowers fall at the end, signifying the loss of a girl's virginity.

End of delusion: Ranma swings around the tree as Kuno says; "Enslaver of women!!" as he swings his bokuto at Ranma. Kuno cuts through the tree, as Ranma pushes off of it saying; "Kuno! Hey, get a grip!" as Ranma continues to dodge Kuno's attacks. Akane finally arrives at the field of battle. Akane spots a crying Kururugi, and Nabiki trying to comfort her youngest sibling. Akane steps up to her two siblings as Ranma continues to dodge Kuno's strikes. "I shall fell you! I shall free both of them from you!" says Kuno. Ranma says; "Oh, yeah?! Get your mind out of the gutter!" as he continues to dodge Kuno's attacks. Ranma says as he latches onto the blade of the bokuto and launches a flying kick using both feet as he says; "So then ... ...if you lose, you'll forget both of them! Right?" as he plows into Kuno's chest knocking some photos loose. "Eyes front! Stupid!!" yells Kururugi as she watches Ranma get distracted by the photos. Ranma snags one of the photos out of the air. Kururugi runs forward and runs in front of Ranma, in the way of Kuno's attacks. Kuno uses full power strikes as Kururugi uses full power counter which cracks and crumbles one of the stone monuments. Ranma lands 64 kicks on Kuno's body each blow hitting a vulnerable spot on Kuno's body.

"You didn't have to step in, I had him!" says Ranma. "No you didn't, Ranma!" says Kururugi Tendo. "You were distracted!" clarifies Kururugi. "Say, what was it that distracted you in the first place?" asks Akane. Akane sees the photos of herself. "Why do you have pictures of me?!" asks Akane to Ranma. "Why do I - -? Kuno had these!" says Ranma to Akane. "Just making a little extra cash," says Nabiki as she smiles sweetly. "My own sister! Unbelievable!" yells Akane at Nabiki. Kururugi walks her fiancé home.
Sometime later as Kururugi and Akane are heading to bed after a standard Japanese dinner, Kururugi and Akane get dressed for bed and fall asleep.