A bad clothing cut!

Note: This entire chapter is told from Akane's point of view!
Five blades made of rotating bandanas slice through Kururugi's school uniform like butter.
The cloth falls to the ground around her feet.
She is left in her white bra and panties.
I know for a fact that if Ranma weren't in his female form he would cover Kururugi in his shirt.
But Ranma is a girl right now, so she picks up the umbrella from the ground, lifts Kururugi off of the ground, and jumps away with the umbrella open landing on a nearby rooftop.
Kururugi has the ability to regenerate clothing by concentrating.
She definitely is in no condition to concentrate.
Kururugi has the best concentration I know of, but even he wouldn't be able to concentrate with the wind blowing on his exposed flesh for the first time ever.
Kururugi is in too much shock to be able to do anything other than hold on to Ranma.
"Hang on, Kururugi!" says Ranma as they jump away and land on a nearby rooftop.
Kururugi under normal circumstances would be able to assist the jump with her martial arts ability, but this time she trips and they crash-land onto the second rooftop.
I run after the two running to the second building.
I arrive on top of the roof of the bike storage.
Ranma and Kururugi are holding onto each other tightly.
"...... Whew."
This is said by Ranma.
Ranma loosens his hold on Kururugi, but Kururugi still holds on tightly.
"Ranma! Get Kururugi out of here! I don't care how you do it, just get Kururugi home!" I yell at Ranma.
One quick glance at Kururugi tells me all that I need to know.
Kururugi's energy backfired.
She is going to develop a high temperature.
This will last approximately 24 hours from now.
All of the other girls finally catch up.
"Kururugi... Oh no! She's in shock!" says one of the girls.
"She's in shock?" asks Ranma.
"What do you expect?! Caught in public in her underwear! She's lucky she didn't just die! You should know that! What kind of girl are you?! Say...who are you, anyway?" says one of the girls.
"I been wondering that too."
This is said by one of the male students.
"And where did Ranma go?" says one of the other male students.
"Wait a minute! Who cares?! What matters is Kururugi. I need to get her home!"
One of our female classmates has reached out and touched Kururugi's forehead with her hand.
"She's burning up!" she says as she places Kururugi on Ranma's back.
I walk with Ranma who is carrying my sibling, home.
We get home and put Kururugi to bed.
I keep watch from inside my room.
The blonde-haired girl is sweating again, just like before, the day that Ranma came to live with us.
That morning was Kururugi's 15th birthday.
When Kururugi woke up that day he was a boy, but at midnight he had turned into a girl.
Now it's happening again.
Kururugi is being surrounded by a growing liquid that is kind of like water but is not affected by gravity.
"Uh oh!" says Nabiki.
"I'll go get Kasumi!" says Nabiki as she leaves my room.
Several minutes later, Kasumi enters my room.
"We have to keep this a secret from Ranma and his father, Kasumi!" I say to Kasumi.
"I agree!" says Kasumi, then; "You must keep him safe! Stay here, Akane! Don't leave his side! I'll let father know that it happened again!" says Kasumi.
Nabiki reenters the room.
"I'll keep him safe again!" says Nabiki in a rare bout of seriousness.
If the Tendo's have any say in the matter, we can't let Ranma find out about him.
Ranma can't be allowed to find out how close he is to his Fiancee!
So, I reluctantly closed and sealed the door to Kururugi's room, then went to sleep.