Chapter 6 - When Lighting Strikes

Proctor: BEGIN!

The proctor called us to begin but none of us moved one bit. I guess shes trying to test my patience so she could attempted to do what she did on that other girl on me.

Captain: Well come at me!

Y/N:...

I stayed silent keeping my stance.

Captain: C'mon what are you waiting for

Y/N:...

Taunts, an attempt to piss off another opponent in hopes that they would attack. I was trained to always keep my emotions in check during a fight.

Captain: What are you afraid?

I then changed stance to a more defensive position and held the blade to where it crossed my body and bent my knees a bit.

Captain: Tch! Fine then If you wont come to me then ill come to you HRAAAAA!!

She then charged at me and started swinging from up down left and right side to side basically everywhere. As she was attacking me I just stood and kept blocking she then sped up the swings, and started to attack me more relentlessly. I must admit she is really fast with a sword, she could probably outshine any professional kendo player no problem however...

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Shes not facing a normal opponent

Captain: WHAT?!

Proctor: wahh?!...um uhhh first round goes to Y/N

Everyone then started to cheer. Flashing back to seconds ago before she could land her next hit I created a window to strike her on the leg, back and the back of her head all within a fractions of a second.

Eve POV

I was mesmerized by what I saw! just before she could land a hit on him she got hit instead three times?! Hes so fast! So cool!

Y/N POV

We then took back our original ready position. I wasn't able to see her face behind the helmet but I have a hunch that I had shook her fighting spirit just by that move alone.

Captain: Tch! I must admit youre pretty agile

She said as she pointed her wooden sword at me

Captain: This next round i'll make sure you dont stand after this!

Proctor: Ready?!

Like last time she put her hand up to signal us to be at the ready. We both got at the ready position

Proctor: BEGIN!

she then swung her hand down, the second the captain made a straight charge at me aiming for the left side of my head. I raised my sword to defend myself from such a simple hit however at the last second just before our blades could make contact with one another she did something very unexpected for everyone else watching.

*SMACK*

.

.

.

.

Everyone: WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I blocked her strike but on the opposite side of me..

Captain: WAIT WHAT!!!  BUT HOW DID YOU-

Y/N:The Reverse Moonlight Stroke Technique...
a technique that reverses the strike causing you to hit your opponent on the other side of the intended strike position throwing off opponents defence. This technique requires High speed precision, and timing I must say Im impressed that you know this but...