- Interlude -

Location: Somewhere between Edogawa and Waseda

While walking towards the station, I couldnt help but think about pastel palettes. Even though some of the members go to my school ive always known about them. 

The first time I heard about pastel palettes was when I first came back from Norway. While moving into my room, I noticed the TV was on in the living room. No one was watching so I decided to sit down and change the channel, when I did there was this vibrant colored Idol group that popped up on the TV. What caught my interest was when they were playing instruments which is something ive never seen before. Though it didnt last long because the music was waaaay to bubbly for taste.

The second time was on the TV again at Yamada Denki while I was shopping for electronics. Except this time they were on a talk show. 

Aya Maruyama was someone I remembered the most because she was the pinkest of them all. On top of that, looking at how she acted on TV, she looked as if she was trying really hard to be Idol-like. As for Chisato. I would always see posters of her around town for different shows. The shows she mainly played in were dramas which wasn't really my scene. The second girl I noticed was their drummer. She had this very awkward aura around her as if she wasn't meant to be an idol yet she tries to do so. 

And then the third time I met them was at  Galaxy during the live show. I met them backstage during the after party and they came to the live concert as part of the audience. 

Flashback 
Location: Galaxy

After that impromptu performance, and the announcements that the girls made, we all decided to have a small party in the backroom. The manager was kind enough to buy some soda and snacks for us to enjoy while we were all talking and enjoying each other's company. I was really tired so I ended up sitting on the couch in the back with Rimi and Hazawa. We then heard a knock on the door. 

Sayo: I wonder who it is? 

Hikawa opened the door and was suddenly tackled by another girl who looks like her but with shorter hair. 

???: ONEEE CHAAAAN! 

Sayo: Hina! What are you doing here?? 

Hina: Ehh?? What do you mean? I came to see you preform you were great! 

Sayo just blushed and looked away. 

Soon after, few girls followed in after her, which I recognized a few of them immediately because one of them goes to my school, and the rest ive seen on TV, if I recall, theyre known as pastel palettes. 

Kasumi: Aya-Senpai! 

Kasumi said as she waved at her. 

Aya: Kasumi chan! You guys were great!

Kasumi: Thank you! 

Eve: Hello Everyone! You guys were great out there! 

Kanon: Hey Chisato-chan 

Chisato: Kanon Chan! 

The blond haired girl said as she approached Matsubara.

Kaoru: Ahh well if it isnt Chisato chan! 

Said as she cut in between them. 

Kaoru: I see you've come here to my fleeting performance.

Looking at Shirasagi, she looks as if she was annoyed with kaoru. 

Chisato: Oh please, I came here to see Kanon not you. 

Kaoru: Ahh, and yet those words sting like a bee.