Chapter 11 - The Weight of Ones World

Y/N: Shit shit shit shit!! Shit!! 

You're probably thinking, how the hell did I end up in this situation or what the hell is going on? well…

Flash back to the past
Location my room

Ah yes, the weekend. Finally, a chance to rest from everything that has happened over the week. So last night after hanging out with Roselia, I had forgotten that tomorrow was a day off from school. So I decided, Why not play a couple games with the boys? Unfortunately, No one was on at the time so I decided “eh time to grind on my own I suppose”. Sooner or later minutes turned to hours and I ended up staying up till 5am in the morning. 

Time 7:57am 

**ring** **ring** 

Y/N: who the fuck is calling me at this time…?

I reached for my phone while still half asleep. 

Y/N: H-Hello? 

I answered in a really deep voice. Aw crap my morning voice is coming out. Whenever I wake up my voice gets super deep unless I drink some water. 

Marina: Hello? Is this Y/N-Kun? 

Oh shit! It's Marina! I can't let her know I just woke up. 

Y/N: You're talking to him… 

Marina: Y/N??...Why is your voice so deep? Are you sick? I didn't even recognize your voice!

Y/N: Ah no I uhh…slipped and uh…hit my throat against the sink…

Shit Y/N really? Is that really the best lie you could come up with? Out of all the lies you can tell, you tell her this? What is wrong with you? I thought to myself

Marina: Wah! Seriously?! Are you okay? 

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine, I'm not seriously hurt. 

Fuck she actually belive that. 

Marina: Oh okay in that case I just called to remind you about your shift. 

Oh fuck, oh fuck! oh fuck!! I forgot! I had work today fuck! 

Y/N: Yeah no I remember, as a matter of fact I was about to walk out the door when you called ehehe 

Marina: Great! See you in thirty minutes! 

Thirty…minutes… I looked at the time and it was already 7:59am 

Y/N: Y-yeahhhhh see you in a bit. 

I hung up the phone, without any hesitation I ran to my closet, got whatever was work appropriate, ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower while brushing my teeth. After that I got dressed and grabbed my backpack and my drumstick (just in case) and made my way to the train station. 

Back to the present

Shit shit shit 

I ran as fast as I could to the train station. I was able to make it but lo and behold I missed the train. 

Y/N: Fuck! 

I said aloud. I looked at the time and it was already 8:13am. Fuck… what am i going to do. I got on my phone to see when the next train arrives. The next train gets here in 10 minutes and it takes 15min to get to CiRCLE from this line. Fuck what am i gonna do? 

I looked around to see what I could do. An idea popped up in my head and I started to look up the walking distance from here to CiRCLE and it takes about 30 to 35 minutes to walk from the station to work. I looked up and saw an area full of smaller houses and buildings and saw that there was a straight route through that could get me there in half the time… the only thing is….