Chapter 9 - CiRCLE

Allo comrads! Welcome to Chapter 9!

Thinking about my master had put me in somewhat of a foul mood…just before I could walk in the room I noticed my reflection in the door window. I had a very distraught expression on my face so I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths and gave myself a couple slaps to calm myself down then entered the room.

Y/N: I'm back.

Rinko: Welcome back.

Arisa: How did it go? 

Y/N: It was alright…Though I did see Wakamiya when I went to both club rooms. I also got the forms.

Arisa: Oh okay Rinko-Senpai! If it is okay, can you run him through on what to do next?

Rinko: S-sure come with me…

Rinko took me to her little workspace behind the corner. It was there she showed me what to do next after receiving the forms. She taught me how to use the budgeting system on the computer using the tea ceremony clubs form as an example, she pointed out what I should look for and what I should fill out, and also made sure that the proposed budget on the form isnt over the clubs budget limits. She also said if it's over the budget then I would have to reject the form but in most cases what they would do is send it back to the club leader to make revisions so that way, they can still get the suppiles they need. 

Rinko: And that's pretty much the basics. Do you have any questions so far?

Y/N: No not really, It sounds like there's a lot of budget management involved, I think I got this.

Rinko: That's great, though I will say that things like these are relatively easier to manage financially, keep in mind as the school progresses through the school year  there's gonna be a lot more that you're going to have to do. Especially when it comes to managing school-wide activity finances 

Y/N: I’ll keep that in mind. Is it okay if I hop on and give it a try with the next form?

Rinko:Go ahead.

I swapped places with shirokane as she hung over my shoulder to make sure I was working on the form correctly. I paused half way through because I noticed something odd with Shirokane…

Rinko: umm…L/N-san…Is something wrong..?

I slowly looked over my shoulder and gave her a very serious look…

Rinko: Eh?? What's wrong?...Why are you looking at me like that? 

She started to panic a bit. 

Y/N: Shirokane…

Rinko: E-hh? What is it…

Y/N: You…didn't stutter at all…

Rinko: Wha-what..?

Y/N: Shirokane you didn't stutter at all when you were explaining all that work stuff to me! 

I said while smiling. 

Shirokane started to panic more as her face got flushed with red in embarrassment.

Rinko: N-n-no…it's just…well…it's alot to take in…so I-I…thought It would be…best if…I..explained…more clearly…

I started to laugh because I thought it was funny!

Rinko: E-eh?...

Y/N: Ahahaha! I Swear you crack me up! Ahahaha! 

Rinko:...O-oh…im..sorry…

Y/N: No don't be! Haha! I swear you are very weird! But thats okay I am too