Chapter 13 - RE: Connect

Somewhere out in waseda

After a long day of running around at work I was finally able to spend the rest of my late afternoon as i pleased. Looking up, I saw the clouds go from blue to an orange red hue as the sun began to set behind the tall buildings of tokyo. While I was on my way home I got a notification ring from my phone. I took out my phone from my pocket and noticed that my private information across multiple platforms  was recently breached from an anonymous source. 

Y/N: I wonder who would be dumb enough to hack me. 

I said, thinking out loud. 

Unfortunately for any hackers who would dare to hack me, I had this illusion wall set up in my firewall so that whenever people would hack me, it would go into a sort of a “simulation” of what my profiles would look like and it would make it seem like their viewing information about me but in reality everything within that simulation is all fake information. oh, Yeah did i also mention that it also acts as a reverse hack software? My illusion wall is also set to automatically hack into my attacker, steal their info, and delete whatever was in the attackers database.

I opened up my phone to investigate further, I looked through the new files on my phone and all I saw was a bunch of bank statements, blueprints, different contracts and even a whole file full of different personnel to include their individual personal information. What interests me more was that the IP address originated back to the Tsurumaki Group. 

What do the Tsurumaki Group want with me? I wondered. I kept walking along the path and kept looking through files. Normally, I would take it upon myself to engage the group myself, but seeing as I'm temporarily out of the order, I think it would be in my best interest to report this to the orders Intel department and let them deal with this. I have a few theories as to why they're after me, I'm pretty sure it has to do with me being in the same school as that Tsurumaki girl… 

As I was looking through the files, I noticed a folder labeled "My little Princess". It piqued my curiosity, without a second thought I opened the folder only to find various documents which contained a lot of miscellaneous items, some crazier than the other. Like a whole theme park and crazy amounts musical equipment, and fireworks…? 

On top of that were also pictures of Kokoro. I think this file was more of a memento for her father. The photos within these files are dated back as far as when she was a child… 

But the more I look…the more I begin to think that I've seen this girl before. When I first met Kokoro, I always had the feeling that I knew her for some reason…I just don't know where…As I was looking through the photos, I saw a picture of Kokoro with two other kids, one was a picture of a boy and the other was a girl… 

Y/N: wait a minute… 

I zoomed in to take a closer look at the boy and the other girl and I couldn't believe who it was… 

Y/N: Holy shit…That's Me and Amine! What the fuck!? 

I said in english

I couldn't believe It… this was a picture of me and my sister with Kokoro in a flower garden when we were kids… I kept looking through the files and I found even more photos of me and Kokoro when we were kids. 

There's no way that this is possible, I was in so much disbelief that I couldn't accept all of this. There's no way Kokoro and I were childhood friends. For as long as I could remember, I've been An assassin since I was 6 years old. Could it be that I've known her before that? 

I tried to think back to before when I was an assassin. I thought long and hard until I started to get a small flashback. I Remembered that I did have a childhood friend. Before Minami, there was another girl. When I was young, I remembered there was a girl that me and my sister used to play with when we were kids.